little miss sunshine

Most Annoying Thing About Random Nfers

Sorry, I just got a little too caried away, and before you know it, rip.

It's funny that you mention ass...

Because of you, she can only sit down with one of those donut pillows for her ass.

lol! ;)

I'm sort of proud of that. Does she still cry when she sharts?

i wish i was drunk. i know 'you're' means 'you are', i just mix them up constantly. i could have pointed out that you spelled 'not' as 'no', but i'm not nearly as annoying as you. i don't want to play anymore. this thread makes the baby jesus cry.

Whatever, God hates you.

P.S - Die in a fire

(do you realize by know I've been JOKING this whole time? I'm not too sure about you, though)

i wish i was drunk. i know 'you're' means 'you are', i just mix them up constantly. i could have pointed out that you spelled 'not' as 'no', but i'm not nearly as annoying as you. i don't want to play anymore. this thread makes the baby jesus cry.

Whatever, God hates you.

P.S - Die in a fire

(do you realize by know I've been JOKING this whole time? I'm not too sure about you, though)

totally joking. i thought the word 'cooties' would have been unequivocal proof of that.

and i'll see your die in a fire, and raise you a die in a fire on christmas ;). and i spelled 'your' right that time, and you spelled 'now' as 'know'. but seriously, i'm not playing anymore. someone's gonna lose an eye.

i thought the word 'cooties' would have been unequivocal proof of that.

and i'll see your die in a fire, and raise you a die in a fire on christmas ;). and i spelled 'your' right that time, and you spelled 'now' as 'know'. but seriously, i'm not playing anymore. someone's gonna lose an eye.

That's a relief, I was worried. And the ONLY realize I spell things wrong is because I'm in a hurry because I have to either get to work or school because I'm a productive member of society. What the fuck do you do? You're from the Maritimes!

Shutty, or I will stab you. I've done it before, it's fun.