Blender

Does Anyone Else Have An Insanley Boring Job?

I love you. In my eyes you are that chick from Waiting.

That is so funny! I happened to turn on the tv last weekend (when I was supposed to be working on a presentation) and waiting was on and I had wanted to see it. I only saw a few minutes but I saw the chick you're talking about and it almost made me piss my pants because I can totally be like that.

I love when Chi McBride tells her that he can help her with her alcohol and anger issues and she says something like "Really, that's so nice but i would much rather you just SHUT THE FUCK UP AND COOK THE FUCKING FOOD!!!!"

Are you cute? We should make out. K?

Hmmmm...now that I think about it, maybe we've been over this. But now, I just noticed you're 19 and one of your interests is KFC. We're dating.

Edited by little miss sunshine

Let's fight it out for me....GO!!!!!!

I don't know... what do you have to offer?

Well, first off, I've been described as 'wicked smart'. I'll be done school in May and have my Doctor of Pharmacy and start making tonnes o' money.

Second, I like sports. I don't have much time to follow anymore but I know the rules and can have intelligent conversations about them. I especially love hockey but I play softball. I also run and would like to complete a triathlon and half-marathon one day. Therefore, I keep in shape.

Third, I've been told I'm pretty cute. Hard to judge yourself though.

Fourth, I think I'm pretty funny and if you don't you're a fucktard.

Fifth, I wouldn't be all 'needy' like other girls. Seriously, we don't need to see each other or talk to each other EVERY fucking day. We would be individuals still in addition to a 'couple'.

That's about it.

P.S. - I hate getting flowers, they are stupid. Just do something cute for me once in a while and I'm all good. Make me a CD of my favourite music, buy me a donut, leave a message on my cell phone saying I'm awesome.

Well, first off, I've been described as 'wicked smart'. I'll be done school in May and have my Doctor of Pharmacy and start making tonnes o' money.

Second, I like sports. I don't have much time to follow anymore but I know the rules and can have intelligent conversations about them. I especially love hockey but I play softball. I also run and would like to complete a triathlon and half-marathon one day. Therefore, I keep in shape.

Fifth, I wouldn't be all 'needy' like other girls. Seriously, we don't need to see each other or talk to each other EVERY fucking day. We would be individuals still in addition to a 'couple'.

That's about it.

P.S. - I hate getting flowers, they are stupid. Just do something cute for me once in a while and I'm all good. Make me a CD of my favourite music, buy me a donut, leave a message on my cell phone saying I'm awesome.

You must be the perfect woman.

"Hey, sir! Rich, hot, she brings me stuff? Your daughter's a total score!"

i now qualify for having an uber-boring job. i 'pick and fill' orders for a couple stores in a warehouse. basically, for 8 hours a day, i walk around a warehouse with an industrial sized shopping cart and a list of shit different stores need, pick it off the shelves, plop it in boxes and send it off to be shipped. i hate my life.

That's about it.

Yeah, you seem pretty awesome. Though I'll have to have a test drive before I commit. I mean an ad can make anything sound good.