mself084

Halloween 2006 (merged)

:angry: That would be so cool, if you went as Tifa! I would like that.

Hah, and well, there's always road-killed kitty to mix it up a bit I suppose. XD

So...Fright Night. I have no idea what to be.

But it'll be so cold at Fright Night. I don't think Midgar is as cold as Playland in the autumn night ;) (/geek)

I'm seriously thinking about doing road-killed kitty, but that's extremely nasty and not very cute at all >.>

I think we established you're going to be a 50's gangsta, right? You have the pin-striped suit, you just need a posh fedora, the tommy gun and maybe a pocketwatch and hankerchief square-thingie.

You know...50's gangstas dun wear glasses XD Go get contacts wahaha

I really have no idea what to be. I just want something cheap because I'm ridiculously poor right now. I need help!

I'm seriously contemplating the whore idea because I can probably find that outfit somewhere in my closet...lol

ah that's so easy.

ghost: just poke holes in an old bed sheet. classic

mummy: wrap yourself in toilet paper, classic too

mormon: dress clothes and a briefcase

mailman: get a box of envelopes.fill them with junk and throw them at people

lego: use a box, cut holes in the arms, attach cottage cheese containers and paint

rubix cube: same idea with the lego, except just paint different colors

I'm thinking fire truck

love that idea

Edited by heyrabbit

ah that's so easy.

ghost: just poke holes in an old bed sheet. classic

mummy: wrap yourself in toilet paper, classic too

mormon: dress clothes and a briefcase

mailman: get a box of envelopes.fill them with junk and throw them at people

lego: use a box, cut holes in the arms, attach cottage cheese containers and paint

rubix cube: same idea with the lego, except just paint different colors

Thanks for the tips! I'm loving the lego idea and the rubix cube; I just may use one of those. ;)

i was in value village last week with my roomates and i came across a sweet ass pink panther costume. So i'm going as that. I think it's a girls costume though because it's insanely tight. I'll get you guys some pictures soon of this masterpiece

i was in value village last week with my roomates and i came across a sweet ass pink panther costume. So i'm going as that. I think it's a girls costume though because it's insanely tight. I'll get you guys some pictures soon of this masterpiece

Don't be afraid to show off your manly curves.