The_Rat_Who_Would_be_King

Remember Capture The Flag?

no, I don't think so. I have a theory about Toronto...

Ya see, there are group homes for the mentally handicapped that TOTALLY kick ass and are really nice... but the fact remains that they are group homes for the mentally handicapped. Toronto as a city kicks ass and is really nice... but the fact remains that it is just one big group home for the mentally handicapped (don't believe me? watch an hour of Much Music's programming... then we'll talk)

Holy fuck that looks amazing. I'm seriously considering going.

Except I just realized that it was tonight. Urgh!

You know what else is ultra amazing? Roman candle fights. I usually just play 5-on-5, but getting something big organized would be crazy.

no, I don't think so. I have a theory about Toronto...

Ya see, there are group homes for the mentally handicapped that TOTALLY kick ass and are really nice... but the fact remains that they are group homes for the mentally handicapped. Toronto as a city kicks ass and is really nice... but the fact remains that it is just one big group home for the mentally handicapped (don't believe me? watch an hour of Much Music's programming... then we'll talk)

Let's see you play massive games of capture the flag and manhunt on your streets.

Oh, wait, YOU CAN'T.

Could, but don't. our caretakers don't organize such activities. Instead, we do normal people things like go see movies and get drunk. I don't meen to make T.O.ers feel like outsiders because of their obvious mental handicaps... but I can't really sugar coat it can I?

Word on the street is that this thing was a big failure. I had friends who went, and they told me that at first it was poorly organized, and then way too many people showed up. Eventually the police were running around threatening to take people to the station, which I'm guessing is their threat for people they pick off the street for just standing there. They apparently got hundreds of phone calls and had to arrest some people for disturbing the peace and j-walking. The game ended when a police officer got a hold of one of the flags.