Kumquat

Jobs You <3

Please share.

Currently I have two jobs working as a dance teacher and as the spoken word and news director at my campus radio station. They're jobs that don't take too much time away from my school work, I'm surrounded with hilarious, creative, and brilliant people, and I'm pretty much getting paid for stuff I'd be doing anyway. Granted I don't get paid very much, but I'm a university student, so money is money.

Please share.

Currently I have two jobs working as a dance teacher and as the spoken word and news director at my campus radio station. They're jobs that don't take too much time away from my school work, I'm surrounded with hilarious, creative, and brilliant people, and I'm pretty much getting paid for stuff I'd be doing anyway. Granted I don't get paid very much, but I'm a university student, so money is money.

stick with the College radio thing

i have graduated...4/5 months ago, and that is the one thing from college i miss the most.

right now i am waiting for a call from Target in Fargo, North Dakota about a job i applied for this past monday...they would have me working at the Starbucks...which would be quite alright.

Please share.

Currently I have two jobs working as a dance teacher and as the spoken word and news director at my campus radio station.  They're jobs that don't take too much time away from my school work, I'm surrounded with hilarious, creative, and brilliant people, and I'm pretty much getting paid for stuff I'd be doing anyway.  Granted I don't get paid very much, but I'm a university student, so money is money.

stick with the College radio thing

i have graduated...4/5 months ago, and that is the one thing from college i miss the most.

right now i am waiting for a call from Target in Fargo, North Dakota about a job i applied for this past monday...they would have me working at the Starbucks...which would be quite alright.

I work for Target, they are a great place to work. Good benifits and stuff. But the pay kinda sucks.

When I was in Poenix for my cousin's wedding in November, my mom asked my aunt why there were so many Targets and hardly any Wal-Marts. She said it was because Wal-Mart was generally seen as tacky and "low-class" (my words, I can't remember what they originally were, but were something to that effect).

I dont think i have had any paying job i've actually liked... Everything thats been worthwhile as a job for me i have not gotten paid for. But one of my fav jobs was researching for/organizing a human rights forum at the then Skydome ( now rogers building or some shit) in T.O.