sodamntired

Favorite Ytv Program?

When people list their favourite shows from YTV they can't help but date themselves a little. C.O.P.S. not COPS.

oops, sorry... i'm not familiar with C.O.P.S. ;) sorry!

Secret world of Alex Mack (hottie)

Breaker High

Student Bodies

Also, yes that one dude is on the weather channel now.

And the redheaded PJ guy is a host on CMT. Or at least I think he was a PJ.

oh yeah! breaker high! student bodies!

i loved those shows!

who's on the weather channel now?

redheaded? PJ Paul?

Edited by yakasushii

Yeah, Paul is on CMT. Othar than Shania Twain riding a horse in slow motion, the only reason I slow down when I flick past that channel. I think the guy from Are You Afraid of the Dark is the one on the weather channel? I don't know for sure.

But, C.O.P.S. was an amazing cartoon, but I don't remember it being on YTV when I watched it. I hated Student Bodies and I especially hated Breaker High. Student Bodies was neat at times with the cartoon thing, but I remember seeing one episode, where the cartoons were on trial or something, and I thought they were just getting lazy so i decided to never watch it again. That and even back then teen dramas made me sick. And speaking of that, Breaker High was one of the worst ideas for a show ever. Why would their highschool be on a boat?! I hate it!

Edit: But Alex Mack was hot. I'm not sure if it was the same girl, but I'm pretty sure she went on to be Tommy's girlfriend on 3rd Rock From the Sun. I had a crush on her.

Edited by The_Rat_Who_Would_be_King

Edit: But Alex Mack was hot. I'm not sure if it was the same girl, but I'm pretty sure she went on to be Tommy's girlfriend on 3rd Rock From the Sun. I had a crush on her.

yeah, I recall her being on there. i think you're right about that. but, i haven't watched enough of 3rd rock from the sun to know.