I don't think it was them who let him out, I think it was that teen girl, Alex. She was trying to let him escape, but he saw the monitor first and Ben walked in. I believe in those few moments, Jack had a revelation and decided to do the surgery. I don't think he had made up his mind before he saw the monitor.

I didn't like the most recent episode. It didn't answer anything. Not that I thought it would, but I really thought it would be better. It might be just the fact that I forgot so much of what happened during the long break, went to watch the episode, remembered it all, and then didn't care anymore?

I don't know. I hope it gets better from here. I don't care about "the others." I want to know about the people back on the other island, you know? The ones we all grew to love ;)

Wow. That episode was fucking amazing. Looks like Lost has still got it. They just have to stop focusing on Jack, Kate, Sawyer and the Others for a bit. Maybe do some more character development that was so effective in the first season.

They said they were going to reveal secrets, but they still haven't, unless jack's tattoo counts as one.

what ever happened to michael and his son? weren't they freed at the end of last season? Because if they were, somebody should have shown up to rescue everyone by now, unless that careening smokey bitch got them

Edited by heyrabbit