They said they were going to reveal secrets, but they still haven't, unless jack's tattoo counts as one.

what ever happened to michael and his son? weren't they freed at the end of last season? Because if they were, somebody should have shown up to rescue everyone by now, unless that careening smokey bitch got them

theyre on the other island...

I was a little disappointed with the last episode as well, but from what I hear and read, a lot of critics are saying that the next episode will reveal a LOT. Now, the network has said that forever, but this is coming from critics are also disappointed in revelations, so it should be good.

They said they were going to reveal secrets, but they still haven't, unless jack's tattoo counts as one.

what ever happened to michael and his son? weren't they freed at the end of last season? Because if they were, somebody should have shown up to rescue everyone by now, unless that careening smokey bitch got them

theyre on the other island...

but they haven't told us where they are yet, so I don't know.

i think tom should grow out his massive pirate beard again. i was disapointed when he got rid of it, hes just some dude now

but yea they must have running water. i forget which episode it was that showed them all in one of the houses. it looked like a regular neighborhood with regular houses

Edited by leftofnormal38

It was the first episode of the season. And, last season...didn't Walt and Michael leave the main island on the boat? If so, how could they go back to the main island? Although, we never were told which island they were on at that point.

wasn't this past episode supposed to reveal something? isn't that what matrix said? or is it next episode?

it turned out to be something like the jokes on that "writers of lost" you tube video. they found a car that nobody noticed before for some reason, and it ties into the flashback about hurley. maybe "creating luck" is important tot he story, but it doesn't count as "revealing" something until we know what it has to do with the island.

Edited by heyrabbit

wasn't this past episode supposed to reveal something? isn't that what matrix said? or is it next episode?

it turned out to be something like the jokes on that "writers of lost" you tube video. they found a car that nobody noticed before for some reason, and it ties into the flashback about hurley. maybe "creating luck" is important tot he story, but it doesn't count as "revealing" something until we know what it has to do with the island.

It has to do with Hurley's character, who has been battling the whole bad luck thing the entire series.

As much as I love the whole mysterious island thing, and the war with 'the others', one of the best parts of the show is the character development.

Also, I think I'm the only one who's actually enjoying this season.

Jack is hot. Not as hot as Sawyer, but still hot. I think people are getting annoyed with what they are making the character do.

As for season three, I too, think it sucks. The quality of writing has definitely gone downhill. Season one will always be my favourite.

Wow, still a lot of Lost hate, and Jack hate too. I think he's the coolest dude on the island, aside from Locke, he's just bad ass. I'll say it again, as I've said before. The show is about the character development. Everyone's so caught up in the 'I need answers now' thing...they'll come, and if you don't want to wait, don't. Simple.