YO dude. How could they NOT realize Juliet was out to get them? I mean, come ON.

ummm..they did? jack is the nieve one he's been duped. I don't think the sub blowing up was a ruse by the others. juliet def. was trying to leave, now she figures her only way off is to fuck with the losties somemore. but the plane people will go after her soon enough even with the psyudo saving of claire(who should just die she's fucking useless)

The only knock you could have is the group is really conhesive(sp) that the lord of the flies hasn't taken over, yet.

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
Who's Richard? And I don't think Locke is really dead or I'll be really sad :(

Richard is the guy who basically told Locke to get Sawyer to kill his father (the real Sawyer). And was also seen in the Ben flashback, seemingly un-aging. PS there's no way Locke can die just yet. That whole Jacob thing leaves a whole lot of stuff unanswered.

Changed the brightness on the picture to see it better. Kinda looks like Jack's dad.

My wife also pointed out the other night that a reoccuring theme, is that most if not all the people on the island have problems with their father. Jack, Locke, Ben, Kate, Sawyer, Sun and Jin....Walt when he was on there.

post-21-1178983135.jpg

What a crazy finale, it really sucks that we have to wait 8 months for any new episodes.

I totally didn't realize the "flashbacks" were really "future-backs" until the end. Why would Jack want to go back to the island?
Edited by Gob

Awesome episode. I like how all of the plane crash survivors are starting to blur the lines of good and evil.

The flashes to the future were crazy. Now we can assume that Jack and Kate are going to get off of the island some day.

Awesome episode. I like how all of the plane crash survivors are starting to blur the lines of good and evil.

The flashes to the future were crazy. Now we can assume that Jack and Kate are going to get off of the island some day.

Plus whoever the funeral was for.