SPOILER (Highlight to View)
Plus whoever the funeral was for.

My guess is that it is Locke. I was thinking it was for Sawyer at first, but at the end when Kate said 'He' would be wondering where she was at...kinda figured they got together after the island.

What a crazy finale, it really sucks that we have to wait 8 months for any new episodes.

I totally didn't realize the "flashbacks" were really "future-backs" until the end. Why would Jack want to go back to the island?

Not to brag, but I totally figured those were 'flashforwards'. The whole finale was rather interesting.

Heh!!

So happy am I, that I found a Lost thread on The Bored...

I hate starting new threads with fears of irrelevance, reposting and, or, posting in a wrong thread.

So anyhow... I was searching for Matt Good video clips on the net/youtube, following a comment made by Anton, claiming that Matt has been on CBC's "The Hour" with George Strombo. I've always thought that would make for a kick ass interview, as I am a big fan of both The Hour, and Matt.

Anyhow this is what I found instead....

... A Lost fanvid composed from last week's season finally, featuring "Strange Days" as the backing song...Sort of done in the style of a music video... Definitely worth a watch if you are fans of both Lost and MG. Which I'm guessing if you're reading this you are.... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj9VcMT1qho

I've never been a big fan of fan-videos before... But I got to say this is quite relevant to this forum, this thread, and is actually pretty decent and fitting in my opinion.

And on top of it all, I'm a MASSIVE Lost fan, and I was quite moved and impressed by the season 3 finally. Although it kinda left me with some mixed feelings... Mainly regarding what direction they might be taking the show in now...

P.S.

You know seeing this fanvideo only makes me question, something I find myself doing quite often, why Matt's music isn't more widely used in movie and TV soundtracks? It is my opinion that he has nearly the perfect style of music that makes for perfect TV and movie songs. Especially considering the emotional depth of his songs and lyrics... Its just the kind of stuff that producers of television and film look for and use. As well I find that the indie/art films and trendy television shows always seems to lean towards the lesser known and non mainstream artists for music sourcing.... Just something I'm always scratching my head over. :angry:

Don't really want to get off topic, but once I actually start direct my films, I indeed plan to use a Matt Good song in every movie I make. You're right, he does have a perfect song for every genre.

I've just recently started watching this show, I'm about six or seven episodes into season two and holy fuck do I ever hate Anna. I get it that shit got bad for the tail survivors, but that doesn't excuse her being such a thundercunt.

I hated Shannon at the beginning much the same as Anna, but as we learned more about her character I grew to like her a lot - despite the incredibly awkward quasi-incest bit - and now she's been killed by Island Bitch 2.0.

I find that half the time I don't care about the mystery of the island, 'cos the characters are damn interesting.

I'm watching the show on Space, which is airing the first four seasons four episodes per week. I just did the math and found that baring me getting some sort of a social life again (perish the thought!) I'll be caught up in time for the season five premier in February.

I am a very happy panda, thundercunts notwithstanding.

I've gotten 3 of my coworkers hooked on Lost in the past few months and lent them the first 3 seasons. Now when season 4 comes out on Tuesday we're having a little get-together. None of them have seen it on tv, so I'm sadly very excited to watch it with them. Lost brings out my nerdy side to the extreme.

Watching season 4 in comparison to the last three seasons is just insane. So much happens in such a short amount of time. It'd take about eight seasons worth of 1's to equal one 4. I can only imagine what will happen in season 5.

edit: yeah, I got mad math skillz, yo.

Edited by darynalexander