yes he is i find him quite creepy actually. george on the other hand is my future husband. i love bradford too even though hes gone i met him at this dance-party type thing and got a pic and such. i liked rainbow too i think the vjs have really gone down in quality. george is the only one that does it for me nowadays.

What's the deal? I started this exact same thread about a month ago and no one really responded. Oh well.

As for my opinion of them. They are my favorite new band right now!! I even convinced the Music Director at the radio station i work at to add "Somebody Told Me". Amazingly she did!

I can't stop playing "Hot Fuss". It's such a breath of fresh air compared to most bands these days. I'm loving them so much i'm gonna drive down from northern BC to catch there concert in Vancouver on Sept. 3rd! I can't wait!! They get my personal thumbs up!

I drove down to Vancouver last week to see their show at the Commodore. It was excellent!! I was in Victoria the following day and they were playing with Sam Roberts at an outdoor venue so i thought i'd check it out but it was sold out. That wasnt going to stop me, so i stood on top of a brick garden wall and i could easily see over the fence and watched most of their set before my ride came to pick me up. It was cool. Only suckers paid to seee that show!

I went to the Van. show down on Grungeville at the Commodore. It was great. I can't wait to hear the 3rd song in the murder trilogy that'll conclude 'jenny' and 'midnight show'...I heard its amazing. I got to talk to Brandon after the show...super nice guy. Back here in Calgary...I'm scorin' me free tix to the MG show A N D to Muse...not to mention my free KMFDM tix sittin' here...*does happy dance*