el tripoli

Best Sunday Fox Show?

24 members have voted

1. 1. Best Sunday Fox Show?

• simpsons
    • american dad
    • family guy
    • war at home

I'm not big on any of them. I haven't bothered to watch any of those shows in quite a long time. Once the novelty of Family Guy coming back wore off, it became painfully clear that it's actually quite terrible and stupid.

American Dad is worse still, so bad in fact I've never been able to finish an episode.

The Simpsons have gona downhill considerably years ago and there's no reason to believe it's ever gonna get better. They should have probably ended it years ago. Sure people would probably have missed it a bit, but at least it would have been remembered in a more positive light than the pop-culture drivel it has become will be.

I've seen a few episodes of the War at Home, although there's the occasional laugh, it's basically a waterd-down take on Married With Children.

Edited by HoboFactory

I don't watch much TV, I mainly just watch Law & Order: Criminal Intent, and The Office, and if I have time then I watch 22 Minutes, 'Til Death, and American Dad and Family Guy. FG just is a spent force unfortunately. I think that with all the downtime the episodes were seen so many times that even similar jokes are not funny anymore.