oneeighty

Want Some Pills, Bud?

So tell me, how easy is it to get hold of drugs where you are?

I'm in the West of Ireland -- we consistently get the worst shit that the rest of the world don't want, but still, it's as easy as walking into a shop for a drink when you go to the right places.

If that's what it's like here, how easy is it to get what you want, drug-wise, where you are?

"The poh-lease ain't gotta clue what's goin' down, man."

I think it has a lot to do with who has/is been involved in drugs. At one point in my life it was as easy as making a phone call, now, shit, i dont know, i would probably take like a day. Slightly harder. But i am sure that the longer i stay away from drugs the harder it will be to get them.

Sorry, I don't recall having any conversations with you, so no. And please stop. There are perfectly acceptable and less crude 'Clickable Smilies' you could be using, none of which annoy me as much as having to stop myself from reading letters in a reasonable way and convert them to some half assed rendition of a face in my head. Also, your comment did not warrent histerical laughter, as your XD would suggest. Anything from a snicker to a chortle would be more understandable. In conclusion, I think you owe a certain someone an apology.

Eric, I would suck you off if I were a chick right now.

;) See how easy that was?

Note: Sometimes assholery can be fun. But I'll give Muran all my NF$ and a well written apology if I was too mean. Also, i won't make a nasty play on her name, then chuckle like a dick. That's good Bored-smanship says I.

Sorry, I don't recall having any conversations with you, so no. And please stop. There are perfectly acceptable and less crude 'Clickable Smilies' you could be using, none of which annoy me as much as having to stop myself from reading letters in a reasonable way and convert them to some half assed rendition of a face in my head. Also, your comment did not warrent histerical laughter, as your XD would suggest. Anything from a snicker to a chortle would be more understandable. In conclusion, I think you owe a certain someone an apology.

you're on fire today.

I apologize to no one. XD

It's two letters, deal.

Assholery is always fun.

Sorry, I don't recall having any conversations with you, so no.  And please stop.  There are perfectly acceptable and less crude 'Clickable Smilies' you could be using, none of which annoy me as much as having to stop myself from reading letters in a reasonable way and convert them to some half assed rendition of a face in my head.  Also, your comment did not warrent histerical laughter, as your XD would suggest.  Anything from a snicker to a chortle would be more understandable.  In conclusion, I think you owe a certain someone an apology.

I apologize to no one. XD

It's two letters, deal.

Assholery is always fun.

Girls can't be assholes, they're just bitches.