oneeighty

Want Some Pills, Bud?

Back on topic,

Even for someone as young as myself, finding drugs is incredibly easy.

Of course, most of my friends are a lot older than myself, and one of them's a huge raver drug addict. Like, to the point where he drinks GHB before he goes to sleep.

It's bad.

So yes, I could get pretty much whatever I wanted, accept maybe Crack or Heroin, or Meth... within half an hour. I could probably even get it delivered. And for cheap too.

Pots pretty easy to find. As long as you know someone who smokes it, they can usually hook you up with their dealer.

I've heard of cocaine being pretty easy to get ahold of as well. I had a few friends in my old town that got ahold of it alot.

I'm not sure about other drugs.

Some guy offered me mushrooms on the street.

And people assume that because you wear dreadlocks, you must sell pot. People have asked me several times if I had any to sell.

i remember in high school it was easier to get drugs than alcohol. if it's still the same (don't know why it would have changed) that's pretty scary, cuz E wasn't huge then and i guess it is now and has become super cheap. same with coke. boo-urns to both of those, or anything with a high personal damage to fun ratio.

No, sweetie pie, we can't. We can be assholes, jackasses, bastards, but not bitches.

Guys who are acting "bitchy" are fags or douchebags. Got it?

You just completely contradicted yourself, HUNNY BUN. So your argument is that boys can't be bitches....or oh, oh wait, unless they are fags or douchebags. Right.

Why do you feel the need to be so antagonistic? You're making a fool of yourself. Nobody likes a know-it-all.

Are you a high school student?

No, sweetie pie, we can't.  We can be assholes, jackasses, bastards, but not bitches.

Guys who are acting "bitchy" are fags or douchebags.  Got it?

You just completely contradicted yourself, HUNNY BUN. So your argument is that boys can't be bitches....or oh, oh wait, unless they are fags or douchebags. Right.

Why do you feel the need to be so antagonistic? You're making a fool of yourself. Nobody likes a know-it-all.

Buttpuppet, you just contradicted yourself. Why and I being so antagonistic and such a know it all when you're asking me if I'm in high school? I'm very not in high school, thank you very much.

I was simply reminding you of proper use of vernacular. Guys aren't bitches; if they are acting in such a manner that they would be called a bitch if they were female (which I would suppose would include about 90% of female behaviour) they are to be called a fag or a douche.

Furthermore; making a fool of myself? I've lost count of the number of times I've done that on the Bored. You get used to it after a while.

No, sweetie pie, we can't.  We can be assholes, jackasses, bastards, but not bitches.

Guys who are acting "bitchy" are fags or douchebags.  Got it?

Buttpuppet, you just contradicted yourself. Why and I being so antagonistic and such a know it all when you're asking me if I'm in high school? I'm very not in high school, thank you very much.

I was simply reminding you of proper use of vernacular. Guys aren't bitches; if they are acting in such a manner that they would be called a bitch if they were female (which I would suppose would include about 90% of female behaviour) they are to be called a fag or a douche.

Furthermore; making a fool of myself? I've lost count of the number of times I've done that on the Bored. You get used to it after a while.

Buttpuppet! hahaha, that was creative. I'll give you that one.

I only asked if you were a high school student because the structure of your comments mirror the intellect and maturity of a teenager at times. I was just curious. No hard feelings, it's just funny.

Do you even know what vernacular means?...lol

Who's vernacular? That of the people in the great land of Adam's mind? Ha! There is no such thing as proper vernacular when it comes to cuss words. You state your opinions like they're facts man. It amuzes me, so I enjoy getting you riled up is all. ;) Obviously I'm bored, which is why I come to the this place, since it IS called "The Bored".

I will wait for your final come back, but I'm done after that so don't get too excited if this is entertaining you too. I have shit to do tonight...lol

Bitch, I damn well know what vernacular means. And believe it or not, like most people on the Bored, I am 19 or under, and therefore a teenager.

Jesus fucking Christ..

EDIT: My opinions aren't fact?

I've had about enough of you. I knew plenty of kids like you in my high school - the kids who still believe in Jesus in the same fashion they did when they were 8 years old and feel superior to everyone else because of their naive stupidity. Furthermore; you enjoy riling people up? That's a bullshit excuse and you know it. It's a cop-out for coming up with poor arguments and being incapable of defending yourself in the face of a counter-attack.

Furthermore; that was Mrs. Jesus' word and she must receive credit for it.

Edited by ecnarf

Bitch, I damn well know what vernacular means. And believe it or not, like most people on the Bored, I am 19 or under, and therefore a teenager.

Jesus fucking Christ..

EDIT: My opinions aren't fact?

I've had about enough of you. I knew plenty of kids like you in my high school - the kids who still believe in Jesus in the same fashion they did when they were 8 years old and feel superior to everyone else because of their naive stupidity. Furthermore; you enjoy riling people up? That's a bullshit excuse and you know it. It's a cop-out for coming up with poor arguments and being incapable of defending yourself in the face of a counter-attack.

Furthermore; that was Mrs. Jesus' word and she must receive credit for it.

OK, I lied. I'm going to reply to this one. Only because you implied that I love Jesus and I won't stand for that kind of blasphemy.

You've had enough of me? You know you love it.

Jesus is a fictional character in my opinion. I will have you know that, when I was eight (which was longer ago than for you) I believed in Santa Claus more than I did Jesus, which wasn't something I focused my 8 year old time on. Church was time to count the many lights on the ceiling until we got to leave and get a bag of penny candies. That's what Jesus meant to me; a way to get penny candies. Thanks for the sugary goodness Jesus.

I fail to see how I am incapable of defending myself. If there were a judge of that statement other than you, I'm quite confident that YOUR comments would be the ones found lacking substance. Someone here seems to be in denial of being outwitted by a girl. ;)

And again, whether you want to accept it or not, this is pure entertainment to me, which is why I continue to read it and squabble with you...lol

p.s. I'm disappointed. Bitch isn't very creative; I've come to expect more form you.

Are those pills for me?

If you want them, you can have them!

I hate taking them but I have to ;)

That sucks. What for? (If you don't mind me asking)

Adam: I've already said that you entertain me...so where do you get that I'm not interested? I like your spunk...lol

Edited by Christing

You know damn well what I was trying to say.

You're trying to act as though you really could care less about all this. It's really just entertainment for a very bored you. A game, if you will.

However, you keep on coming back for more every time I post something. Every last little thing I say needs a reply from you. A reply that attempts to be smug and superior through the use of blundering rhetorical questions, and always includes a "lol" thrown in for good measure.

You're trying too hard. You want to come across as nonchalant and cool but you're really anything but. In other words, you're trying to sell me a lie and you're not doing a very good job of it. Maybe you want the attention. Maybe you're trying to divert attention away from whatever it was we were arguing about in the first place so that the criticism I dealt you has its blow softened by a small, meaningless and unrelated victory. Whatever it is, you're doing a very shitty job.

Are those pills for me?

If you want them, you can have them!

I hate taking them but I have to ;)

That sucks. What for? (If you don't mind me asking)

Adam: I've already said that you entertain me...so where do you get that I'm not interested? I like your spunk...lol

2 are for Bipolar (Lamicil and Celexa) and 1 is a sleeping pill that I have to take every night because I have really bad insomnia (Trazodone).

2 of them are former anti-depressents that I used to use and one is a bottle of back relaxents that my cousin left here.

You know damn well what I was trying to say.

You're trying to act as though you really could care less about all this. It's really just entertainment for a very bored you. A game, if you will.

However, you keep on coming back for more every time I post something. Every last little thing I say needs a reply from you. A reply that attempts to be smug and superior through the use of blundering rhetorical questions, and always includes a "lol" thrown in for good measure.

You're trying too hard. You want to come across as nonchalant and cool but you're really anything but. In other words, you're trying to sell me a lie and you're not doing a very good job of it. Maybe you want the attention. Maybe you're trying to divert attention away from whatever it was we were arguing about in the first place so that the criticism I dealt you has its blow softened by a small, meaningless and unrelated victory. Whatever it is, you're doing a very shitty job.

hahaha. Dude, you take the board a little too seriously. Why you think that I would be overly concerned about this little online debate is beyond me. The fact that I keep coming back for more only shows that I enjoy this, not that it effects my life in any way. Arguing with someone you don't know is fun; you get to be annoying and disputatious without affecting any important relationsips in your real life.

You're really grasping at straws here; you should reread the last paragraph of your previous comment, it sounds like you're writing it about yourself. ;)

I like you Adam; your so adamant about being right about such futile things. I've never come across anyone quite like you. Keep up the good work.