little miss sunshine

What Are You Thankful For?

haha yeah, remember I just joined The Bored, like, a few months ago?

We got to chatting outside The Bored, and since he lives in Vancouver and I live in Richmond,I was a man and made the first move wahaha. I suggested we go hang out.

That was, mm, about a month ago? We've pretty much been spending every weekend together since. I do believe we established official bf/gf status um...on Friday?

We are teh happies. Thank you!

Thanks Shiri and Cole!

Poor, poor Adam. So bitter, so angry. He'll never get a girlfriend that way. ;)

I was a man and made the first move wahaha

Love you too. :angry: Well, it was a little more complicated than that. Apparently you also made me think I was suggesting we hang out so I could teach you to longboard. XD You told me I kissed you first though. I'm still not sure about that one.

Yeah, it was friday. :angry: And the weekends are so fun!

Hah, anyway. We're happy, and I'm pretty amazed this happened.

Edited by kirbenvost

Apparently you also made me think I was suggesting we hang out so I could teach you to longboard.

You're thinking of the wrong kind of long-boarding.

The sappiness is making want to vomit in my mouth. Tracey, I know that Kevin wasn't exactly masculine in the first place, BUT MAKE HIM STOP WITH THE XDING. Jesus Christ. If you must get your Asian-ness out, teach him some Calculus.

Apparently you also made me think I was suggesting we hang out so I could teach you to longboard.

The sappiness is making want to vomit in my mouth. Tracey, I know that Kevin wasn't exactly masculine in the first place, BUT MAKE HIM STOP WITH THE XDING. Jesus Christ. If you must get your Asian-ness out, teach him some Calculus.

Way to perpetuate a stereotype ;) Oh, and way to misspell my name.

Can't do math to save kittens.

Ask, and you shall receive...more XD XD

Way to perpetuate a stereotype ;) Oh, and way to misspell my name.

Can't do math to save kittens.

Ask, and you shall receive...more XD XD

See below

post-11-1161711875.jpg

XD XD XD XD

Oh Adam, you're so funny.

Seriously, dude, if you don't want to vomit in your own mouth because other people are happy while not even your own hand likes making love to you, stop coming in here and reading about it.

it's funny.

i've just about had it with people telling other people to leave. will i do anything about it? no. i just needed to get it out there. i'm in one of those rambling moods again. you know how it is. i'll stop now.

*awkward silence*

i'm hungry.

where was your first date?

I guess that would be in Richmond. We got Lovegety cards @ E-Spot, a billiards/arcade place. Then he taught me how to longboard for about...30 minutes before I got embarrassed and had to stop.

Then we went to Nightmarket. Had BBT @ Ricco's Cafe.

And then he met my boys, and I got high off of Salvia Divinorum and honestly can't remember most of the day. He had to fill me in on what our date was like.

Thanks for the warm wishes though, guys :angry:

And thanks heartily for being an asswipe, Adam. :angry: XD Love to hate you, fucker. ;)

It appears you're online too. XD I'll be on MSN soon.

Just wanted to say thanks to the well-wishers. And I'm not suprised Adam's being...well, Adam. ;)

XD XD XD XD XD XDXDXDXDXDXDDXDDXDXDDXDDXDDXDdxdxdxddxdxdDXfgdfgfsffxdfddxxxdxdddddxxxxdddddxdXD

You're welcome. :angry:

Hah... that was pretty funny that I had to tell you about our date. Like I said, need a journal of it or something just so you'd remember. lol.