no yu begin wher i end

Mom Uses Baby To Beat Boyfriend

hahaha, this thread turned into what it is now so seemlessly and without any resistance. I guess there aren't any babies that use this message board, so there's no one to offend. Lucky on our part. Let's start making fun of the Amish and octogenarians.

funniest thing i've read all day. well, this and the cleats post.

"You had a rough day at work and head home. you have a few drinks, watch some TV, use your child as a club to beat your good for nothing boyfriend. It's alright though, it's all harmless fun, right? WRONG! Don't use your children as clubs to beat on your boyfriend.

The More You Know"

I'd TOTALLY love to see that as a public service announcement on NBC!

(by the way, those of you who are geeky Scrubs fans might know where I got the idea from)

You guys have issues...

Madam, you, without a sense of humour and far too tightly wound over entirely unserious comedic material, are the one with the issues in this thread.

Actually, Sir, laughing at things that should make any person with a heart want to weep has nothing to do with being too tightly wound. It's deplorable how vile this thread has become, whether it's meant in a joking manner or not.

Some things just aren't fucking funny. Just because your sense of humor is tasteless, it doesn't mean mine is lacking.

Before you decide to make another uneducated retaliation to this comment, I will be kind enough to let you know that I won

You guys have issues...

Madam, you, without a sense of humour and far too tightly wound over entirely unserious comedic material, are the one with the issues in this thread.

Actually, Sir, laughing at things that should make any person with a heart want to weep has nothing to do with being too tightly wound. It's deplorable how vile this thread has become, whether it's meant in a joking manner or not.

Some things just aren't fucking funny. Just because your sense of humor is tasteless, it doesn't mean mine is lacking.

Before you decide to make another uneducated retaliation to this comment, I will be kind enough to let you know that I won

You guys have issues...

Quick question here... will our sympathy make the situation any better? am I hurting the baby further by joking about it? The fact of the matter is, we're not hurting anything here, just making the best of a bad situation.

"You had a rough day at work and head home. you have a few drinks, watch some TV, use your child as a club to beat your good for nothing boyfriend. It's alright though, it's all harmless fun, right? WRONG! Don't use your children as clubs to beat on your boyfriend.

The More You Know"

I'd TOTALLY love to see that as a public service announcement on NBC!

(by the way, those of you who are geeky Scrubs fans might know where I got the idea from)

scrubs = my favorite show