Ryan44

Kids Names

Wow, this is something so far in the future that I don't even want to think about it.

But I do have a few names that I love.

I use them for RP characters....

(it's fine, laugh all you want)

Girl: Amalee, Shy, Daphne, Wynter, Odette

Boy: Elliot, Orin, Damien, Elijah (that's my dog's name... but I love it)

Orin is pretty awesome, I've used it in an RPG before, haha.

I think it was Oriin, though... 'Twas a long time ago.

And middle names kick ass, I'm gonna give my kid two of 'em.

Wow, this is something so far in the future that I don't even want to think about it.

But I do have a few names that I love.

I use them for RP characters....

(it's fine, laugh all you want)

Girl: Amalee, Shy, Daphne, Wynter, Odette

Boy: Elliot, Orin, Damien, Elijah (that's my dog's name... but I love it)

Orin is pretty awesome, I've used it in an RPG before, haha.

I think it was Oriin, though... 'Twas a long time ago.

And middle names kick ass, I'm gonna give my kid two of 'em.

I actually have a friend named Orin.

I'll do that from time to time, if I like my friend's name, I'll use it for a character.

I'm a creep.

my girlfriend and i are currently trying for children (we're both destined for twins so we have two names):

church

&

ava

if its one girl, the name will be ava-church. if its a boy and girl it will be ava & church and if its two girls it will be ava & church. if its one boy it will be church if its two boys we're naming one church and giving the other away. oh, and they are going to be born in the south of france.

we've got it all figured out (aside from the voluntary surrendering of the 2nd boy), as one might have noticed.

I'm going to name a boy after a D&D character.

Melchiah, Raziel, Leithkorius, Muld, Zuss.

Then I'll tell him throughout his childhood that he's a Rogue, dress him in Rogua attire, and teach him to be quick, nimble and dexterous, thus making him an easy level 4 Rogue by the time he's a teenager. I'll even Homeschool him, and go on father-son pilfering missions and dungeon raids.

I'm going to experiment on a HUMAN BEING.

---

But really I came here to say that I don't want to settle for a plain name, I want something barely ever used or new, but nothing that asshole teenagers will make fun of. "Raine" from OLP has an original name, as an example. Plain names being pretty much every name there is... It's too hard to think of something good.

my girlfriend and i are currently trying for children (we're both destined for twins so we have two names):

church

&

ava

if its one girl, the name will be ava-church. if its a boy and girl it will be ava & church and if its two girls it will be ava & church. if its one boy it will be church if its two boys we're naming one church and giving the other away. oh, and they are going to be born in the south of france.

we've got it all figured out (aside from the voluntary surrendering of the 2nd boy), as one might have noticed.

How much do you plan to have your kids hate you?

My middle name is after some long-dead great-uncle of mine.

Doesn't change the fact that my uncle of the same name is a screw-up in general.

My dad said he was always opposed to my mom's choice of middle name. if it were up to him it'd be something sophisticated and Italian.