badlittlemonkeyboy

A Year To The Day

A year ago today I was lucky enough to catch Matt play a show at Stages Nightclub in Kingston, Ontario. Man, what a great show it was. Anyway, I managed to record the show and for one day only (on the anniversary of the event) I am posting the concert in its entirety on my site. Go to http://www.northofthe49th.ca and grab the show! It will be gone tomorrow . . . .

I'm sure that after today this can be posted in the NF Store or something so that people who didn't tune in today can have access to it as well. It was an awesome show. I had tickets to go see his acoustic show in Kingston as well but it was canceled the night of the show . . . I showed up at the venue to find out the show was canceled :-(. This was the last Matt Good show that I attended. I can't wait for him to tour again . . .

Enjoy Everyone :-)

I'm sure that after today this can be posted in the NF Store or something so that people who didn't tune in today can have access to it as well. It was an awesome show. I had tickets to go see his acoustic show in Kingston as well but it was canceled the night of the show . . . I showed up at the venue to find out the show was canceled :-(. This was the last Matt Good show that I attended. I can't wait for him to tour again . . .

Enjoy Everyone :-)

That would be awesome, because I can't nab them right now ;)

These are awesome though!

I have no problem with having these zipped up and posted on megaupload to share with other here at NF. The only reason I am only posting them for one day is because I cannot afford the bandwidth bill from everyone downloading them from me. I thought it would be cool to share this with everyone here at NF on the 1 year anniversary of this show . . . It almost takes me back listening to it again.