Ryan44

Plane Hits Building In Nyc

why do people do this. someone dies, and people dont care, and say its good? whats wrong with you.

now i know your going to say something about the innocent people being killed around the world, and i care about them too, but im not going to make a thread about every single one. i just thought that since the guy is famous, people mihgt wanna know, because of the infatuation people have the famous folks. so sorry alright.

I really don't care, and don't want it to seem like I'm being a dick who stands behind his own dickery, because I don't I was actually glad someone made a thread about the plane thing. But I'll back up what I said for fun. I wouldn't cite the millions of innocent dead as a reason for not caring about one in particular. That makes no sense. You either love all strangers or no strangers. Death is a part of life, so I think it's silly to make a stink about it every time some particularly interesting instance of people dying pops up when really the knowledge that a plane full of people crashed into a building in new york and every one died is interesting enough in itself. It's like when there's some disaster or another, the first details are always how many nationals from the news stations respective country died. Who gives a heck unless you're one of the one percent of viewers who actually knew the person, or in this case follow baseball enough to know his name. I make a bad point, mainly because I don't care enough not to. Thank you for not being an apathetic prick Ryan44, there are enough of us as is.

why do people do this. someone dies, and people dont care, and say its good? whats wrong with you.

now i know your going to say something about the innocent people being killed around the world, and i care about them too, but im not going to make a thread about every single one. i just thought that since the guy is famous, people mihgt wanna know, because of the infatuation people have the famous folks. so sorry alright.

I didn't mean to sound nearly as antagonistic as I ended up coming across, really, and I'm not goig to bother with the arguments you thought I was going to say. This guy was no more or less "innocent" than other people dying throughout the world. Like I said, I'm a cynic.