Incubus is the best. A Crow Left Of The Murder is my favourite by them and as the typical comment goes they'll probably never top it in my eyes. But that's definitely not a bad thing as even my least favourite of theirs is at least a 3.5 to 4 star record. I don't know where to put Light Grenades yet because it needs more time for me to get a proper opinion of it and it seems to be a mixed feeling for me right now.

i had mixed emotions at first too, but Quicksand, Love Hurts and Paper Shoes were all just too good to get over, the album is already a favourite for me. ...Murder took me months to come around to for some reason, i didn't even like it a whole lot until earlier this year.

Light Grenades is good, but it is probably a middle ground album for them. Morning View would be the best, followed by A Crow Left of the Murder and Make Yourself. The best thing about them is that they progress so much as a band, and their music has really evolved from their earlier stuff like S.C.I.E.N.C.E.

My conclusion: Incubus fans on the Bored are quite divided when it comes to ranking their favourite albums by said band

In my case it would be: Make Yourself > Light Grenades > Morning View > Crow Left of the Murder > that's all I own.

You should definately pick up SCIENCE. Its brilliant and as far as I'm concerned, its their best.

i never really liked SCIENCE...a lot of Incubus fans that I know LOVE it and say its the best but I just never really got it I guess....My first Incubus album was Make Yourself and then I got SCIENCE and it just didnt click with me...

Heres my list...

Morning View

Make Yourself

Crow/Light Grenades (these two are pretty equal in my eyes)

SCIENCE

and Ive never heard stuff before SCIENCE

Well if everyone is ranking their albums, I might as well join in. Though my list is probably most of yours inverted.

SCIENCE

Make Yourself

Morning View

Fungus/Enjoy

Crow

Light Grenades

Almost a steady decline in quality since they began. I do however, enjoy their earliest stuff. Take Me To Your Leader for example is just damn good tuneage. For me, nothing besides Anna Molly stood out on their new one and Crow has got Sick Sad Little World but little else worth listening to.