nag95

Best Show Of All Time

I can't really pick one show so here's my top 10 (in no order)

- The Sopranos

- Arrested Development

- Mr. Show

- The Office (UK/US)

- 30 Rock

- Entourage

- Lost

- The Trailer Park Boys

- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

- Dexter

My latest best shows of all time list:

1. Battlestar Galactica (Re-Imagined Series)

2. Six Feet Under

3. Rome

4. Boston Legal

5. Cowboy Bebop

6. Stargate SG-1/Atlantis

7. X-Files (only up to the point Mulder moved the show to the USA)

8. Sliders (only up to the point the Professor died)

Funny, I guess anime counts as a show, eh? It never registers as such, to me, cos we never actually see it on TV...

Unless you count that Inu Yasha crap...

In that case:

Bring Sailormoon back, onegai-shimasu. and Samurai Champloo. And Full Metal Alchemist.

and Married With Children for comedy.

prime, or whatever that rerun channel is called here, has been pissing me off with that. that show was on for like 15 years (i think it holds the record for longest running sitcom) and they keep showing the same dozen or so episodes over and over. and none of the best stuff, like when he formed no ma'am. i love al bundy. "where the hooters are fake, but man do they shake...at the nudey bar." oh al...you sage, you.

I am currently in the middle of Season 6 of The West Wing. I never watched this when it was on, but thanks to Netflix, I have been watching them in order. Season 1 thru 5 are just top notch TV....Season 6 its finally starting to slip a little - CJ Cregg being named Chief Of Staff is definitely one of those "ugh" jump-the-shark type moments for me, but I am anticipating a nice rebound for the final season

Another great show that people should check out is the first 3 seasons of this Irish show called Ballykissangel. The final 2 episodes of season 3 (entitled "The Reckoning" and "Amongst Friends") are some of the most emotionally gripping Tv shows ever written. Top notch all the way around