nag95

Best Show Of All Time

That 70's show was awesome.

I know... I bought the first season on DVD from a pawn shop for $10. And it actually had stuff I didn't see before (Like the episode "Eric's Buddy") along with classic episodes such as "Water Tower" "Hyde Moves In" and "The Keg"

Oh man, I love that show.. I didn't watch a lot of the newer seasons coz they never got played as reruns on Saturday afternoons...

Though I did see the thanksgiving one where there setting up the record store, and Kelso says "It's Thanksgiving. Some people bake pies, we bake ourselves."

Edited by spring90

I remember whenever he had to work at Bob's store, Trying to sell the lady the Fridge... ohhh man, that was great.

Also the fondue episode... "That's a fon-don't, Bob!"

And the one where Hyde makes special brownies and then all the parents eat them...

Seinfeld sucked. I couldn't find one funny thing about it.

That 70's show was awesome.

Wow, you really couldn't have proven it better that you and I are the opposites when it comes to comedy tastes could you have? ;) First of all, you can't find anything funny about Seinfeld, then think That 70's Show is awesome and this one's the most blatant, are a fan of Trailer Park Boys. That show is exactly what makes this country only look worse show-wise and is a disgrace. I hate how so many Canadians think that show is even good and it has even gathered more fans from down south. It's a retarded show. Bubbles is the worst, no offence. But whatever you like.