nag95

Best Show Of All Time

ER is making a comeback the season premiere was pretty impressive...I'm watching the second episode tonight. I was watching the Cleveland Indian's kill the Yankees, and trying to find my girl in the stands...(Their seats were behind the Yankees dugout last night...saw her twice)

hmm... Tough. Top ten in no particular order:

Batman: the animated series

X-men

ST: TNG

X-files

LOST

Six Feet Under

Seinfeld

Simpsons

South park

Family Guy

I'm really liking Californication, Fringe and Heroes right now... cant really justify adding them to the list.

There should really be a thread about all the guilty pleasure shows that most people forget like Seven Days and Relic Hunter

I like dexter's concept and story, but too many people see it as some form of reality. I only protest the show becasue I took an actual university course specifically looking at serial killers, and the prospect of one simply killing "bad people" is complete bullshit and I can't watch the show because of it. I mean a lot of the parts about serial killing are true, in that they tend to be highly intelligent males that are sociable and what not, but they kill people to satisfy an urge inside, and this tends to be whoever they can kill and get away with, not specifically targeting criminals and the like.