so, I saw them live last night. it was a very odd show for me.

Die Mannequin rocked the fucking building (much like they did when they were here with the Deftones in July at a much smaller venue)

(Winnipeg's own) Inward Eye SUCKED ass! They replaces Sum 41 on this stop of the tour since Derek hurt his back... I actually longed for Sum 41 to be there, thats how much Inward Eye sucked.

Finger Eleven was VERY hit and miss. when they played their older stuff (well, I guess anything up to Them vs. You vs. Me) it was great (except Suffocate, that is not as good live as it is on the album) But then they started playing a bunch of stuff off the new album and I just lost my excitement. The only song off the new album I enjoyed live was Falling On.

For the encore they came out and played Paralyzer (which made everyone that was looking bored through their set jump up and scream) and in the middle of it, they started playing Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand and then some Zeppelin then Another Brick in the Wall and I think something else... then back to Paralyzer.

except for the stuff off the new album, they were great.

Longing for Sum 41 is pretty bad... They were my favorite band when I was 14/15 so I have all their albums, I think the only one I'd ever listen to would be 'Chuck' now...

I have Tip but haven't really listened to it.. I didn't really know where to start listening on it...

well, the beginning is a good place. I can still remember the first time I heard Tip. I was in a used music store called Disc-go-round and they had it playing. I was AMAZED by the album and picked it up. it is a great disc (if you're into that kind of music I guess) so you should give it a chance.