what do you mean "already"? I don't think any other show this season has gone 11 episodes straight without a repeat. Thats a damn good run if you ask me.

All I meant is that I can't believe that there have ALREADY been 11 episodes...to me it seems as though I just started watching this show a few weeks ago, but I guess with a show as good as that all viewers want is more.

Spoilers for people who haven't already figured these things out:

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
Claire's father has powers. The Haitian has the power to wipe peoples' memories (and the twist involving him was awesome, btw), and anything more would be having more than one ability. The writers use him, very well I might add, as a decoy to hide the fact that Claire's father is the one with the power to shut out peoples' mind-related powers.

Also, Peter's powers have yet to be fully explored. He is keeping the abilities he's gaining but doesn't know how to control them, resulting in his appearance last episode and later his triggering of the explosion.

Some of that can be considered personal theory (the first bit), but I think it's pretty strong considering I thought that's what they wanted us to know after last night's episode.

I don't think Peter keeps the powers he gets because there was that episode awhile back where he was falling off the monkey bars trying to fly and he couldn't do it because his brother wasn't there. I'm not entirely sure of anything right now.

Heroes...HEROES....HIRO!!!

That was a great season ender...and great first 3 minutes of a season opener!! ;) :angry: :angry:

September is so far away...