coyote

Best Acoustic Version?

I liked pretty much everything that he played during the acoustic tour. Indestructible was pretty stellar, now that I'm thinking about it.

I completely agree! Indestructible was such a highlight for me. I also thought that Load Me Up was really well done and quite enjoyable considering how frequently he played it on full band tours.

If anyone has bootlegs of either of these songs and would be kind enough to post them I, and I'm sure others as well, would be greatful.

sounds like a lot of people are missing the acoustic version of near fantastica, including myself. anyone able to help out??

personally, near fantastica has to be my favorite song ever. i'd love to hear other recordings of it.

thx

SWW is also excellent acoustically. That's probably one of his more versatile songs now that I think about it, as he's done it normally, acoustically, and that cool dark version with the extra lyrics at the end.

I was hoping that someone would mention this!

I first heard Symbolistic White Walls on the Avalanche Tour, 21 March 2003 at the Royal Theatre in Victoria; he closed the show with that song and just blew me away. Like so many of his songs done acoustic, a new dimension reveals itself and simply amazes. I can't decide now whether I like the album version or the acoustic performance better, they're both excellent.