why didn't you buy anything for me?

you can have all my kittens if you pay for shipping. i don't want to amass another collection. i rip em and throw em in a drawer.

you're lying.

Edited by mrs jesus

then i'm editing your post so no one else tries to beat me to it.

conditions: i don't have many. you can't have my signed strung out cd, my copy of loser anthems, or my in a coma with the dvd. if i fuck up and lose both my harddrives, you have to promise to rip them and send me copies. if you can deal with those conditions, they're yours. i'm not losing anything.

conditions: i don't have many. you can't have my signed strung out cd, my copy of loser anthems, or my in a coma with the dvd. if i fuck up and lose both my harddrives, you have to promise to rip them and send me copies. if you can deal with those conditions, they're yours. i'm not losing anything.

i have loser anthems and the 3 disc in a coma. i have signed city and colour, fair to midland, and dresden dolls cds so i don't need anymore signed cds. and in the event that something bad happens, you can have yo shit back. i take care of things.

i have loser anthems and the 3 disc in a coma. i have signed city and colour, fair to midland, and dresden dolls cds so i don't need anymore signed cds. and in the event that something bad happens, you can have yo shit back. i take care of things.

then it comes down to: do you trust some random dude enough to send him money for shipping, and do i trust that you'll send me the music if i fuck up (i don't want the cds, just the music) ;) anyway...you don't even know what they are.

then it comes down to: do you trust some random dude enough to send him money for shipping, and do i trust that you'll send me the music if i fuck up (i don't want the cds, just the music) ;) anyway...you don't even know what they are.

obviously we have more to talk about. der.