not happenin'. i can upload his old one, if you like, but if you already know you like vic ruggiero and you want the new stuff, go to interpunk.com and order it yourself ;) or wait a couple years and i won't feel like i'm screwing over the little guy by giving away his music.

Thanks! I was having a hard time finding his shit... Ordered everything he had there.

wow. seriously? kudos, sir. he's done some wicked songs with the slackers too ('close my eyes' is one of my favorite songs ever), but if you can't get into the trad ska sound, it might not be your thing. too bad, cuz that's his main gig.

wow. seriously? kudos, sir. he's done some wicked songs with the slackers too ('close my eyes' is one of my favorite songs ever), but if you can't get into the trad ska sound, it might not be your thing. too bad, cuz that's his main gig.

Yeah, man. I can't wait for it to arrive. I liked Ladybug so much that I just assumed everything else will at least be worth owning. And ska isn't exactly my thing but there are definitely some good ska acts out there.

the slackers are the only ska band i still listen to. they are above and beyond the other shit. if you're ever curious, i highly recommend the albums 'close my eyes' and 'the question' as starting points. i uploaded one of their live albums, but, honestly, that is the lesser (way lesser) of their two live albums and there's only a few songs on it i listen to. it's just the only one i have available to rip as mp3s ;)

the slackers are the only ska band i still listen to. they are above and beyond the other shit. if you're ever curious, i highly recommend the albums 'close my eyes' and 'the question' as starting points. i uploaded one of their live albums, but, honestly, that is the lesser (way lesser) of their two live albums and there's only a few songs on it i listen to. it's just the only one i have available to rip as mp3s :angry:

Thanks man. I'll definitely check them out. ;)