Ryan44

Get Rid Of Snakes On A Bored

NO TRAILER PARK BOYS!

AGREED!

I'd be happy just with a new Matt one.

Throw in some frosting in the corner, there's your x-mas.

AND A TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES DISCUSSION AND I WASN'T INVITED!?!?!

Donatello is obviously the coolest, he's got brains and I've always liked his weapon the best. What's wrong with a staff? Bo staffs kick ass, having them spin around looks way better and more intimidating that two swords. Purple is the hardest to see in the dark, more ninja like as a color in general. He's also got he coolest name.

Rapheal is second under Donatello in my books.

I used to have 4 snapping turtles all named after them, way back when I was like... 6 or 7.

Swords may be more powerful, but bo staffs are less common and win in cool points, in this case. Longer type staffs weapons are constantly moving, keeping the enemy on constant alert, never exactly predicting where the strikewill be or when. With two swords it's pull back and swing as fast as you can. Also staffs naturally have longer reach, not to mention an open hand when needed, unlike always having to hold two swords. Also, they are blunt and sturdy, which means possible help maneuvering and interacting with the surrounding environment.

Mix the two for an ultimate weapon?! BUTTERFLY SWORD, ZOMG!!

i had a dream about the ninja turtles last night. but then again, i also had a dream either right before or right after that my buddy was showing me upskirt photos of my girlfriend sitting on my lap in a bar and all i could say was "wow, shes got a sexy smile" and then wanting him to send copies.

i'm fucking weird.

when i was little i had 2 pet turtles and their names were michelangelo and donatello

I used to have 2 turtles. One was called Junior and the other one was Ginger-Ale.

aw

mine died 'cause the thing that regulates the tank temperature broke, so they got cooked up real nice.

did you dine on turtle soup?

that's an old shredder line.

i have two dogs named sandy and pepper. woot.

This is obviously a 'name a PAIR of pets that you once had' discussion. No one wants to hear about your single bunny.

I have 2 cats. Gish and Siva.

Bitch, please.

After that bunny died we got two, named cinnamon and sugar. sugar died two years ago the other one is still sniffing everything she sees.

mine died 'cause the thing that regulates the tank temperature broke, so they got cooked up real nice.

that's what my mom always says when she discusses their death

ITS ALMOST AS IF YOUR MOM AND I ARE THE SAME PERSON

dun dun dunnnnnnn

have you ever seen us in the same room together? there's some food-for-thought.

that's what my mom always says when she discusses their death

ITS ALMOST AS IF YOUR MOM AND I ARE THE SAME PERSON

dun dun dunnnnnnn

have you ever seen us in the same room together? there's some food-for-thought.

i feel gross.