Ravenous megin-sane

...from History

i would go back in time, kill my grandfather and pork my grandmother. god bless futurama.

but seriously, i wouldnt go back and kill someone. that's just stupid. i like the way things are now. hitler and everything. what's done is done.

i'd like to go back in time and meet chan marshall when she was 20 and sweep her off her feet. that wasn't that long ago, so i think id be able to cope.

I would go back and meet Jesus.

As for a fight I'd go one second into the past and fight myself, because I know it would be a good match.

I'd also go back and inprison George Lucas, preventing shitty prequels from ever coming out. Possible forcing him to write good ones, and giving me a cut.

For more lyrics re: cause...

A time of darkness

There lived a girl in a cave in the woods

Disguised as a bee

At night she would fly into the city

Sting the cause

And sting the cost

And she would hover over me

Whispering

And so we sing

We're surfacing

We're surfacing

Somehow those seem wrong.

Nah.  In cause-effect relationships, the cause usually chronologically precedes the effect.

May I now quote song lyrics in a pseudo-Bohemian fashion?

Ah, but in a single-branch timeline scenario, in order for you to go back and do that, you have to have done it already (in fact, you're still doing it. An infinite number of unrealised yous are constantly doing it, existing in simultaneous quantum superposition with one another, each infinitesimally out of synch with the next). Because of the nature of cause and effect, all decisions and actions are effectively preordained forward and backward towards infinity through the timeline.

You may proceed with pseudo-Bohemia. Quantum temporal mechanics suggest that you're already doing it anyway.

Well done sir.

Kill - Hitler

Meet - Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, James Jamerson, John Bonham, Andrew Wood, Layne Staley(again, met him in 91), William SHakespeare, Alex Haley, Satchel Paige, Jackie Robinson, Marvin Gaye, Hemmingway, and Teddy Roosevelt.

Imprison - Any Child Molesterers before they had a chance to hurt anyone(That includes half the catholic priests)

Edited by bishopx

I didn't know we could use characters from a book.

Actually, whether you believe the rest of that book or not, there's been a fair amount of historical evidence dug up that some guy named Jesus did, in fact, happen to be around about the time that's often claimed. Coincidence or not, there was actually some Jesus dude around, back in the day.

Personally, I'd like to go back to when Chad Kroeger was about 16 and kick his ass pre-emptively for one day making a bunch of pseudo-musicians around the world think that selling out is cool. Maybe not kill him ... that's a little extreme.

I didn't know we could use characters from a book.

Actually, whether you believe the rest of that book or not, there's been a fair amount of historical evidence dug up that some guy named Jesus did, in fact, happen to be around about the time that's often claimed. Coincidence or not, there was actually some Jesus dude around, back in the day.

No way! You've got to be joking. I mean, wow, the idea that someone named "Yesus ben Yosef" at one point existed in ancient Jerusalem?

That's just... wow. It blows my mind and challenges my beliefs.

I didn't know we could use characters from a book. In that case I'd meet Santa Claus.

I would also go back and meet Mitch Hedberg and

I'd kill this guy before he started acting.

The Canadian Tire Guy used to play saxophone in a band with my high school band teacher. Apparently, he would play solos while lying on his back.

I didn't know we could use characters from a book. In that case I'd meet Santa Claus.

I would also go back and meet Mitch Hedberg and

I'd kill this guy before he started acting.

The Canadian Tire Guy used to play saxophone in a band with my high school band teacher. Apparently, he would play solos while lying on his back.

That's kinda cool. Maybe I'd spare him then...but what fucker, those commercial can make a happy person want to slit their wrists.