lokee

What's The Latest Blog Post Mean? (merged)

hell, I've got a few names she could change it to, how about Cuntlips McGolddigger?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. While things were fine and dandy in Camp Good, I heard few grumblings about her.

yes, funny thing that.

but thats the thing about fake people, you like them until they show their true colours

Here is what is really sad in the whole scheme of things...there was a time and a place (allegedly) where times were happier

That being said, If I have an ex-wife and she decides to keep the last name, it had better be an amicable split (if there is such a thing), though knowing me I'd probably change my last name to disassociate myself from her.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. While things were fine and dandy in Camp Good, I heard few grumblings about her.

I always hated her. Do I win?

http://www.nearfantastica.com/bored/index....t=0entry70328

I got called names and also got the thread locked for telling the truth?! Bahahah, that's good stuff.

Edited by Emu

Doesn't really matter, you shouldn't go around calling people names especially since you don't know them (and they probably don't know you exist).

And if you're happy about "calling it" then you've got some serious issues bub. Grow up. Never understood how people can hate others they've never met. I'm not trying to defend either one of them but just remember there are two sides to every story.

Also, if this turns into mud slinging, mods can feel free to lock this.

Edited by Crusader