Is Bob Rock cool or not cool?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is Bob Rock cool or not cool?

• Cool
    • Not Cool

he might be cool in person but he sure knows how to butcher an artist, like everyone else has mentionned.

but at the same time, the onus isnt all on him, like everyone else has been saying. its not like he fucked with OLP's sound and they hate the records he makes with them. they have just as bad a taste in music and music production as he does. or else they wouldnt fucking bring the guy back for another album.

so bob rock didnt kill OLP. OLP fucking sucked to begin with. same goes for metallica. eat shit.

Edited by borntohula

Well, you can't say it's all the production's fault if the album sucks. It should be more about the music then how it's played anyways. I understand it's an important part. However, if an album sucks, it is because the music sucks.

Edited by shade

Well, you can't say it's all the production's fault if the album sucks. It should be more about the music then how it's played anyways. I understand it's an important part. However, if an album sucks, it is because the music sucks.

You are right to a point. Our Lady Peace won't make a good record ever again because they've lost it, but Bob Rock does make things worse.

I am not really a fan of the Hip's new record, but I saw them live last weekend in Calgary and it was fucking incredible, the new songs just came to life. There were a couple that I'm still not down with, but for the most part the band made the songs sound good. Bob Rock is a bad man.