RicardoObviouso

For Rent: 2 Bedroom Basement Suite

tree lined streets, across from a huge park and less than 2 minutes walk from tons of shops/bus.

suite comes fully furnished including:

51" toshiba tv

dvd player

two full sized sofas

microwave

toaster oven

dishes

pots/pans

cutlery

queen sized pilow-top bed

brand new fridge and stove

double sink

hardwood and tile throughout

double insulation and concrete ceiling (noise deadening)

california blinds throughout

bathroom has shower and bathtub w/ glass doors

marble counters

hige mirror

two bedrooms have standard closets

central heating

includes all ameneties except phone

approx. square footage is 880

this suite was built using very high end materials, is in excellent shape and i am very proud to offer it for $850/mo. based on a 6 month lease. at that time, leasee can go on month-to-month or sign an additional 1-yr lease. terms and conditions will be agreed upon before current lease is signed.

PM me if you want to view the suite or if you have any questions.

Edited by hot_carl

everyone in vancouver does these days, luckily i got mine in a liquidation but the one across from me is going for $489,000 and its only 840 sq. ft. (mine is almost 50% bigger, but priced lower). mind you they're all zoned for commercial/residential and they're from a well known architect, so the artsy loft/yuppy types are willing to pay more.

Edited by hot_carl

Geez. For this dump in Victoria I pay half the rent which is $390 + 1/2 utilities. So, this place is about $790 (which is going up, but I don't care cuz I'm leaving) and it's not in a great area of town and it's a dump...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.