Ravenous megin-sane

Story Ideas

In the Evergreen Forest, there is a group of raccoons, the most rambunctious being Bert. Their home is peaceful and beautiful, but also threatened by the greedy aardvark industrialist, Cyril Sneer, who wants to destroy the forest for his own profit. Together with some dog friends and Cedric Sneer, Cyril's sympathetic son, they work to oppose Cyril through their newspaper and environmental initiatives. As the series progresses, they eventually win him over as they find themselves allied against other environmental dangers and enemies.

Edited by shade

In the Evergreen Forest, there is a group of raccoons, the most rambunctious being Bert. Their home is peaceful and beautiful, but also threatened by the greedy aardvark industrialist, Cyril Sneer, who wants to destroy the forest for his own profit. Together with some dog friends and Cedric Sneer, Cyril's sympathetic son, they work to oppose Cyril through their newspaper and environmental initiatives. As the series progresses, they eventually win him over as they find themselves allied against other environmental dangers and enemies.

well played.

One poor university student's quest to recover his bus pass for the month of November that he used for the first time this morning and fell out of his pocket on the bus, along with his student ID card.

/bitter

Or....

Snakes on a bus.

...but what he's really trying to recover is himself.

P.S. Chimps on a Blimp.

well played.

agreed.

;)

i think you should write the ending to "the young and the bored"

or a bitter high school loser who relies on the internet to make himself feel big and powerful to try and justify the reticule from his peers. Instead of making fun of other peoples talents go play your french horn or what ever do in the marching band.

or a bitter high school loser who relies on the internet to make himself feel big and powerful to try and justify the reticule from his peers. Instead of making fun of other peoples talents go play your french horn or what ever do in the marching band.

Nigga, please. I'm in university.

Instead of making fun of other peoples talents go play your french horn or what ever do in the marching band.

I sincerely hope the irony of that statement isn't lost on you.

Write it about how early on in history they discovered that black people were actually inferior and could never be successful in life beause all things stereotypical about them are true, and how they created a plan the involved using robot black people to pose as successful black people, fooling the actual black population into thinking they were equal with the other races, thus preventing any conflict with the blacks. They can be pretty dangerous when provoked, and usually travel in "gangs."

This is all true by the way, the plan went through in the mid 1900s.

Not at all! I happen to really enjoy horror stories and thought that it'd be a cool idea. If I was any good at writing that'd be my topic (involving a grisly death for me)... maybe with elements of growing insanity and the blending of reality and fantasy with dire consequences. I was just trying to offer a story idea not be a dick.....

Edited by Stryfe

Nigga, please. I'm in university.

Instead of making fun of other peoples talents go play your french horn or what ever do in the marching band.

I sincerely hope the irony of that statement isn't lost on you.

fuck, i love you.

edit: im still laughing at that last bit

Edited by hot_carl