rsn

Forget Title, How About The Sound

My vote -

Soaring vocals, more space in the sound, big guitar & vocal hooks, strong melodies, more up-tempo songs and last but not least electric guitar.

wow. that made me laugh. you got pretty in depth there. whats that's based on? the shit you pulled out of your ass and examined?

WHO WOULD HAVE ASSUMED THERE'D BE AN ELECTRIC GUIATR ON THE ALBUM!?!?!?>!?!?!??!!?!?!?!

and what the fuck does "big" guitar mean. IS HE GOIGN TO USE A JUMBO GUIATR WITH SUPERDUPERBIGSTRINGS!?!?!?

MORE SPACE IN THE SOUND? YOU MEAN THERES GONN ABE LIKE, MORE SILENCE BETWEEN THE SONGS??????

IM EXICTED!!!!!

you must have a degree in music eh.

can't you people just sit down and shut up and wait rather than trying to guess everything, being wrong, and looking like bigger idiots than you have to.

especially you, riley.

Edited by sawgr

and what the fuck does "big" guitar mean. IS HE GOIGN TO USE A JUMBO GUIATR WITH SUPERDUPERBIGSTRINGS!?!?!?

No mystery in his words; Thick tone. Heavily layered guitar tracks. Anyone who plays guitar, or has half a brain, could easily see what he was getting at.

MORE SPACE IN THE SOUND? YOU MEAN THERES GONN ABE LIKE, MORE SILENCE BETWEEN THE SONGS??????

Sparse, stripped down, ambient. Like Rooms from IAC.

can't you people just sit down and shut up and wait rather than trying to guess everything

Whats wrong with discussing an artists music on a forum that is meant for discussion about his music.

In closing, you are a douche of the highest order.

Edited by TheSubliminalKid

Good thread guys, good thread.

You know what I think it'll sound like?

Matthew fucking Good.

No matter how different some of the releases sound from each other, from BM to White Light, to the demos like "Black Helicopter" and songs like "If I was I Tidal Wave", there is still something that makes it distinctly his, and I don't expect anything different in that regards, no matter what he does.

since you're such a whiz, please tell me how the fuck you have make an album with big sounding heavily layered guiars that's sparse and stripped down and ambient.

eh, shit head?

ohno. i have no brain. i better go listen to loser anthems and cut myself.

Edited by sawgr

Good baby! Nice to see you're still kicking ass all over the internet.

(check my site and blog for details of what I've been up to)

PS: tell Matt to hang some panels from his ceiling; it's because his place is big, open and empty, that it's loud. And plants. Wonderful sound absorbers.

How about less fighting and more discussion of the topic at hand.

I'm excited to hear Matt's new stuff. I think the past year has forced Matt to re-consider who he really is and this will show in his new music. I think the new stuff is gonna be amazing -filled with a lot of emotion.