..and nobody mentions jeff buckley. you're all fucking retarded.

4 octaves, man.

didn't you also post in this thread without mentioning him?

both of you make a good point.

i'd like to add nick cave, siouxsie sioux and maybe jarboe to the list.

paul westerberg's voice is the definition of whiskey-drenched gloriousness.

chris murphy of sloan, a good friend of mine, and a good voice. well interesting voice.

CHAD FUCKING KROEGER!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!

jack johnson

gord downie-tragically hip. his voice has always put me in a rocking mood. not actually the best, but i like it. same with tom petty and neil young

is michael bolton considered soft rock?

that guy has a voice that I'm quite sure we will never hear again.

Matty G's got my favourite voice, and I think that he's got one of the better voices in rock music. and I agree with Daryl Palumbo as well, very unique. Chris Cornell has some great recorded lyrical moments, but live, not so much.

Edited by glassjaw

is michael bolton considered soft rock?

that guy has a voice that I'm quite sure we will never hear again.

Matty G's got my favourite voice, and I think that he's got one of the better voices in rock music.  and I agree with Daryl Palumbo as well, very unique.  Chris Cornell has some great recorded lyrical moments, but live, not so much.

i'd like an example of artists whose voices we have heard again, or will hear again. i assume you mean someone else with the same voice.

Edited by borntohula

..and nobody mentions jeff buckley. you're all fucking retarded.

4 octaves, man.

didn't you also post in this thread without mentioning him?

he's the first singer i've mentioned in this here thread (in a topic-related post.. i still hate mike patton)

Edited by saturnine

http://www.myspace.com/rainemaida

Michael is ripping off MG again. His solo work sounds a lot like MG in a coma album. WTF? We need to crush Raine Meida's solo campaign. Get on Amazon and write reviews... Call radio station and explain... Get on Meida's web sites and shut him down. No more Law Degree jack asses makeing depressing teen music. It's so hard collecting these 6 figure pay cheques time to write some music about street life in Toronto.

Edited by mikeymackinon

I like that little bastard in Keane for sounding more like Bono than Bono. He could sing the Oscar Meyer weiner song with the utmost sincerity.

I like Matt Belamy's voice, the guy in Muse. I think he must wear this machine that squeezes his nuts at certain times during performances, because adult men simply aren't supposed to make noises like that.