mself084

Ultimate Video Game Console Debate

What console do you like the best?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What console do you like the best?

• XBox 360
    • PS3
    • Nintendo Wii
    • PC

I didn't think that Zelda would be this good! It's pretty impressive and something TOTALLY different for the series. get it if you can

Wii seems a bit out of my price league lol. I'm thinking I'll just buy a Gamecube and Zelda with it.

And yeah, I do believe it's pronouced "wee."

my buddy got marvel ultimate alliance for wii and said the controls are very hard to get use to.

on my 360 however... so problems ever!

and honestly... two words DEAD RAISING

Edited by Kyle86

ummm i'm probably going to get a wii and the new zelda this christmas. if not as a gift then i'll buy it myself seeing as how i'll be going back to work for a bit.

i'm not a serious type of gamer, and the nintendo systems have always been good for that sortof casual kind of gaming. i'm a big fan of zelda and that's been my primary focus for sticking with nintendo for all these years.

i do agree that nintendo tends to rely on classic titles as a sort of crutch, but you'd have to understand that when playstation and xbox came out, they took a lot of liscencing away from nintendo.

another thing i didnt like about the gamecube at least was that there wasn't a real sliding scale for difficulty. like people have addressed, the system is really marketed towards children... i dont understand why they couldnt appeal to a more wider audience. you can still have a challenging game that doesnt involve violence, explosions or women with loose morals. this is why im looking forward to the new controller style... i think it will make for interesting gameplay for games that would otherwise be relatively simplistic.

im really sick of those fucking EA games. they're all the goddamn same. james bond was exactly like batman begins. and i think some ofthe spiderman games that were based on the movie were put out by EA as well... which were also similar in control style and overall idea. what the heck.

there are weekly shipments to most major cities (if Winnipeg is getting them, most places are getting them) you just gotta call around to stores and ask when they're expecting some in. Wii is great!