hum-an-ole

Youtube Videos

this blew my mind.

I saw that recently, too. The first 30 seconds I kept thinking "I do not want to sit through any more of his hands bobbing up and down," but then it turned out to be pretty awesome. This dude is definitely adept with his hands.

A good example (it is in original version with subtitles in Spanish) of the American knowledge of... everything, actually ;)

You know if the same types of things were done in a sample of your country's population, the outcome would be similar?

A good portion of ANY population has intelligence on par with a donkey.

You know if the same types of things were done in a sample of your country's population, the outcome would be similar?

A good portion of ANY population has intelligence on par with a donkey.

Well, actually there is a European educational survey called PISA which was carried out in secondary, high school and university Spanish contexts and the results were pretty good for Spaniards, for French, Germans and Italians...

Edited by juanpe

carried out in secondary, high school and university Spanish contexts

Emphasis on the fact that the survey was taken by students. They're in school, so of course this stuff is fresh in their minds. This video, on the other hand, is of random adults being asked questions on the street. That in no way shows that they have a legitimate education. Please don't use a survey to justify that there are not stupid people in Spain, France, Germany, or anywhere else. There are stupid people everywhere. Some of them might be people you know. If we're going by a bell curve of IQ here, most people are actually not very smart.

In any case, I am not defending the people in the video in particular. I just dislike blanket statements that say the entire U.S. is comprised solely of stupid people. Yes, those people were stupid, too stupid to realize that they were being fucked with (notably the Prime Minister of Australia bullshit, and the rigged map), but if you come to the United States, I'm sure you will meet educated people worth your respect- educated people, I might add, that can do any number of things, such as run businesses for your country to buy from.

One more thing. Nowhere does the tape show an intelligent person commenting on the fallaciousness of the map or anything like that. If anyone did (and I'm sure someone did, even in a Southern town which probably doesn't have the best education), it it obviously not shown in the video in order to only present what the producers and writers want - stupid Americans.

Edited by decomposinglight

Guest Prosis

This gives me shivers...it's was really meant to be watched through the eyes of a man who remembers everything he did in his life and who knows he's gonna die soon and that it's all over now.