gorillaglue

At Last There Is Nothing Left To Say

The first version of Black Market Surgery was released in 1999 containing selected few from 1997-1999, the second in 2000 containing a selected few of 1997-parts of 2000 and At Last...was released in 2001 containing all the manifestos from 1997-2000 plus a couple of other stories.

Actually more details here:

http://mattgood.imgarbage.com/books-bms.php

(sorry Anton I couldn't find this rapidly on NF and I had to be fast so that I don't get caught by my future ex boss ;))

Edited by Prosis

(sorry Anton I couldn't find this rapidly on NF and I had to be fast so that I don't get caught by my future ex boss ;))

haha, I have one of those too! I'm letting hints drop on small doses . .. planning for an exit by February.

ooooOOOOOOoooo it's going to feel good :angry:

-Keta

Oh lol out of context it is a little confusing Shiri, I was talking about my future ex boss ;)

I'm liking this inside man thing, keep it up :angry:

Edited by Prosis

Matthew Good: on At Last There Is Nothing Left To Say "I don't need you to like my book, I just need you to buy it. Actually for that matter, I don't want you to like my book, I just want you to buy it. Hi I'm Matt Good buy my book!" LOL I love the sarcasm in this vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RBhgIx01JA...=matthew%20good

that reminds me... I need to get it back from my ex.

haha all i saw was "burlington" under your location and thought you were my ex who's book i have. alas, you are not my ex. good. means i get to keep the book. ;)

I'm from burlington...Can I have the book?

that reminds me... I need to get it back from my ex.

haha all i saw was "burlington" under your location and thought you were my ex who's book i have. alas, you are not my ex. good. means i get to keep the book. ;)

I'm from burlington...Can I have the book?

nay. i like that he never asked for it back. he had my duffel bag. you can keep that, kitten. i'm content with your beloved matt good book. :angry: