steve

Never Released Song On Mmmbio..

i was watching the much more music bio they did on mgb a few yeears ago and in one clip they show them playing live at much in 97 i think... but i dont recognize the song, it definitely has never been recorded..the lyrics are familiar from somewhere, i assume from a manifesto or something. can anyone fill in the gaps for me? heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkjbu2ayWCQ

He actually says (paraphrased) "I would be quite honest and tell you that Hello Time Bomb probably wouldn't sound very good on acoustic guitar, it would be very boring"

You liar ;)

Edited by Prosis

...so am I the only person that had no idea that Geoff posted here ever? I saw it and had a "holy shit" moment. Anyway, I'm excited to hear this song. I've found lately that I've got a much deeper appreciation of the early MGB stuff (especially Shes Got a New Disguise and Native Sun) so anything that is new old stuff is good by me.

disclaimer: Tim is in no way stating that he disliked the newer MG stuff.