steve

Never Released Song On Mmmbio..

That's them. The cello player, Lisa, was my tour buddy fer the whole trip. She was cool.We got SOOOOOOOOO drunk in Cornwall when the bus broke down.That's how I got the sunburn!!! ;)

Oh yeah? that sounds cool.

I saw them one time, it was Music West. I actually came to see Rusty (yum!).

That year Music Waste was like 'challenging' Music West or whatever, and were holding a renegade punk gig on the other side of the Art Gallery.

In the clip Matt refers to us as "classic rock of the future".........Classic Rock 101 is playing "Indestructable" right now.

Guess he was right!!! ;)

lol that is just killer...one of us should tell him

wait Geoff...you had hair?

Edited by Prosis

Geoff, the first time I saw the Everything is Automatic video, I didn't know who you guys were and I thought you were the singer from Live lol

True story, I was young and crazy

Dan didn't you know, Bass players are usually big guys?

Yeah so I thought...although for Geoff's sake I hope it doesn't include female bass players...unless he likes that

When I was on vacation in CA, we hit a club, and the band had a 6ft. blond girl, rocking out on bass...between sets we traded Geddy Lee riffs...my girlfriend asked if she had to worry, I was going to run off with the bass player. My response: "Honey, I came all the way to California, the US's own land of the 6ft freaking, blondes...and I brought my own...why would I need anything more..."

Having said that, God this girl had the most amazing hands...

Edited by bishopx

Some kid at the Dallas/Fort Worth airport thought I was Stone Cold Steve Austin....

ha. texas RULES.

it's funny that you mentioned being played on a classic rock station. when the classic rock station here plays pearl jam or guns n' roses i want to cry because I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER WHEN STUFF THAT GETS PLAYED ON CLASSIC ROCK STATIONS WAS NEW.

i am so old.

;)