Crusader

Ask Geoff ( Memorial Thread )

I realize it's going back quite a ways, but do you remember any particularly wicked gigs with MGB? *coughpleasesayEdgefest98Vancouvercough*

Strange fan encounters?

In case there's complete memory loss of that time in your life, any wicked road/gig story will do. Rock stories rule.

Uhhh I remember breakin' up with my stripper girl friend at that show...throwing my bass around my head and the strap broke sendin' my beloved halfway across the stage...

Uhhh I remember breakin' up with my stripper girl friend at that show...throwing my bass around my head and the strap broke sendin' my beloved halfway across the stage... ;)

Musically we are miles apart....but I am a fan of Matt Good the person. When you're stuck in a stinky van in the middle of nowhere you tend to start hating people for no good reason.

It's been 10+ years and I have nothing but respect for him.

I think I take a little bit of that band with me every time I go into the rehearsal space.

True.

I realize it's going back quite a ways, but do you remember any particularly wicked gigs with MGB? *coughpleasesayEdgefest98Vancouvercough*

Strange fan encounters?

In case there's complete memory loss of that time in your life, any wicked road/gig story will do. Rock stories rule.

Uhhh I remember breakin' up with my stripper girl friend at that show...throwing my bass around my head and the strap broke sendin' my beloved halfway across the stage...

Uhhh I remember breakin' up with my stripper girl friend at that show...throwing my bass around my head and the strap broke sendin' my beloved halfway across the stage... :angry:

That sucks, but ya' have to admit, that's kinda rawk. You didn't seem upset during the show (that I recall). I specified that show only because it was my first MGB show & the only time I got to see you with the band. I flashed you some devil-rawk horns, and since your hands were busy, you gave me a devil-rawk face back. Then I met you at the fan tent afterward, but I was a bit (read: extremely) hyperactive and went through the line twice, and that's all we need to remember about that. ;) I still have the white shirt with the Underdogs back cover on it ... don't wear it now 'cause the image started to get all cracky-like but it's neat to have something from back then.

P.S. I listened to The Slickjack's stuff, very cool. I like the rawkabilly.

*It's pretty rare that I'll write 'rock' like 'rawk', but it seems appropos at the moment.

Strange fan encounters?

Uhhh I remember breakin' up with my stripper girl friend at that show...throwing my bass around my head and the strap broke sendin' my beloved halfway across the stage... :angry:

That sucks, but ya' have to admit, that's kinda rawk. You didn't seem upset during the show (that I recall). I specified that show only because it was my first MGB show & the only time I got to see you with the band. I flashed you some devil-rawk horns, and since your hands were busy, you gave me a devil-rawk face back. Then I met you at the fan tent afterward, but I was a bit (read: extremely) hyperactive and went through the line twice, and that's all we need to remember about that. :angry: I still have the white shirt with the Underdogs back cover on it ... don't wear it now 'cause the image started to get all cracky-like but it's neat to have something from back then.

P.S. I listened to The Slickjack's stuff, very cool. I like the rawkabilly.

*It's pretty rare that I'll write 'rock' like 'rawk', but it seems appropos at the moment.

That was the last show I did with Matt...wow. That WAS a long time ago!!!

And why should I seem upset? When you unload shitty baggage like her all you wanna do is ROCK!!!!! ;)

do you ever want to say "you know what? fuck it! i'm jeff now!"?

ok i so totally take back everything i said about you matching wits with me and i fucking bow to you because THAT, that there is funniest thing that has ever been said on this board. period.

do you ever want to say "you know what? fuck it! i'm jeff now!"?

ok i so totally take back everything i said about you matching wits with me and i fucking bow to you because THAT, that there is funniest thing that has ever been said on this board. period.

i am back with a vengeance.

Yeah...I have. But I can't seem to get music out of my blood.

Some people want a plasma T.V....I want another platinum record!!!LOL!!!

I can't NOT play music.

Suck or rock...I'll do this till I die.

If you want another plainum record you should start up a band and put me on triangle. I'll kick the ass out of everyone. It'll get you a platinum record. Perhaps a diamond one too!