Crusader

Ask Geoff ( Memorial Thread )

My question is how do you deal with the scary stalker type fans, the ones with the glazed over eyes, who expect you to remember the one time five years ago you met them at a post-show meet and greet, and they said that really cool thing and you smiled, remember, remember?

Seriously though, how do you balance being accessible to fans, while trying to keep the bat-shit crazy fans at bay? I think that's gotta be the most awkward thing about being admired as a musician. Having a fan who is clearly not all there, and you're not sure if they are going to go all Mark David Chapman on you.

I admire musicians sometimes solely on their ability to get themselves out of those kind of situations.

Guest Prosis
Latest pic of me...

kitty.jpg

Beautiful man...I definitely would pay a shitload of money to see you play with your band looking like this ;)

And????????????

i liked it. i have a friend that is into that sorta thing - she's been trying to get me to listen to necromantix(?) and horrorpops and 12 step rebels for a long time now but i always forget. you keep mentioning your band and i re-read this entire thread today just so i could see if you'd ever posted the name so i could look you guys up. oh and because i wanted to see what questions i asked you because i'm very much into me and what i have to say. anyway, so yeah, not bad! i guess you don't have anything on cd though, eh?

oh god, i went through this thread and boy, you guys are crazy...

i noticed there wasnt much questions maybe its because you fans don't want to fill geoff's brain up and hurt it.

well i want to muahaha

What's your favourite song from MGB and the one and only MG solo?

What's the best momemt you've ever had in the band? and no dont tell me it was taking a shit on the lawn -.-

ill hit you with a few more later bye

oh and get the fucking band back together ;) or else