Crusader

Ask Geoff ( Memorial Thread )

I can dig that, I've been very reluctant to enlist anyone on my current project...I've been working with a guitarist, mainly to help shape the parts and teach them to me. Ultimately, I want to do it all by myself, and then get a band to play it.

You have good taste in spirits, my good man.

Sounds positively gritty. I kind of pictured you going kind of Butthole Surfer/Primus like...

The first and only finished track I have...is very hard rock. Very bass driven. Whether it's me playing it or someone else, the bassist get's to rock out. I was inspired a bit by some of your playing. I have a rough demo, of a friend and I, on acoustic guitar and bass. The other two songs that are almost done, are in the same vein. My friend says it sounds like Megadeth being performed by Fuel.

Wives are always right, Geoff...I can't believe I'm considering going back down that road again.

On those MGB albums did you all contribute to the backing vocals, or were they mixes of Matt's voice, layered? Like Geddy Lee does with his vocals.