Crusader

Ask Geoff ( Memorial Thread )

my ass is a prize that men will kill other men for. don't even front, bishop. the only reason you pretend you don't want a piece is because your sleazy come-ons don't make me purr and i have no problem telling you so.

Whew...so I'm off the hook then???

Not the music silly lol ;)

I don't if it's just me or if other "SIDE GUYS " got ass fucked too.

'HEY YER IN A BAND!!!!!"....No, yer not...yer a side guy...

The "victor"??? What??? Did I win some shit????

You made a funny.

That's just it Mrs. Jesus, I don't want a piece of you or anyone else on here(Sorry to disappoint)...being nice to people, and occasionally flirting is just what it is...I don't go beyond that. Whether I dig you as a person or not, is where it's at. And you as a person, as I learn more about you, is pretty cool. You are not quite what you portray, and I find that stimulating. You know who John Steinbeck is for Christ sakes, you appreciate Stevie Nicks, and Lord Almighty you had one of my Bass playing Idols as an Avatar forever. Nuff Said.

As for questing for your prize ass, I gotta be 110% honest with you...I go home to the most perfect ass on the planet every night...it's so fine, I wrote a song about it.

Edited by bishopx

You made a funny.

That's just it Mrs. Jesus, I don't want a piece of you or anyone else on here(Sorry to disappoint)...being nice to people, and occasionally flirting is just what it is...I don't go beyond that. Whether I dig you as a person or not, is where it's at. And you as a person, as I learn more about you, is pretty cool. You are not quite what you portray, and I find that stimulating. You know who John Steinbeck is for Christ sakes, you appreciate Stevie Nicks, and Lord Almighty you had one of my Bass playing Idols as an Avatar forever. Nuff Said.

She's a "SHE"...???????

Really? I'm hyper critical of myself...The one "finished" track for my demo...still isn''t ready to be recorded yet. Was Matt or Dave the more critical one when it came to recording?

I know I'm too anal...(bring on the butt comments)