Crusader

Ask Geoff ( Memorial Thread )

Really? I'm hyper critical of myself...The one "finished" track for my demo...still isn''t ready to be recorded yet. Was Matt or Dave the more critical one when it came to recording?

I know I'm too anal...(bring on the butt comments)

We all play the way we play...if you get too hung up on sounding "perfect" you will basically kill off any personality the music has and you will more than likely get fuck all done.

...just my 2 bits.

Man, I wish I had snagged a set list from back in those days. Can you remember any of the other "altered" titles you guys had on them? Those are hilarious ...

(Also, just wanted to say I've really enjoyed reading this thread! You seem like a really cool, upstanding guy, Geoff. ;) )

Wow Bishop. Most of my recordings sound like shit and I just live with it. I bet your recordings sound pretty good. I wish I could record something even close to what you probably have.

If I win the lottery I will build my own recording studio. For now I have 2 mics set up on a couch plugged into my PC. Hell yeah!

Wow Bishop. Most of my recordings sound like shit and I just live with it. I bet your recordings sound pretty good. I wish I could record something even close to what you probably have.

If I win the lottery I will build my own recording studio. For now I have 2 mics set up on a couch plugged into my PC. Hell yeah!

I'm pretty lucky though. I have two very good friends who both have some decent studio setups. I will make one track available on the bored, when we get it completed. Hopefully, by Feb. As for what you record on, I have hours of me and a friend on shitty tapes working on songs. It all sounds like shit, but it's valuable for content purposes.

Edited by bishopx

i don't like donuts so i probably wouldn't have even noticed. lately i'm all about nutrigrain strawberry yogurt bars. they're awesome when you're lazy and boiling water for oatmeal is too much work and god forbid you get down a bowl and then walk to the pantry for a box of cereal. what the fuck am i, my own chef?