Sign in to follow this  
Crusader

Ask Geoff ( Memorial Thread )

You're a Monkey Beer Wench?

geoff, are we dating? you should probably think about TELLING ME if we are engaged, YOU KNOW?

does this mean i am also dating your wife?

The family that plays together stays together...

Hmmmm...Mrs. Jesus = Devil On Rollerskates...possible...(Sorry lame, but couldn't resist)

Merry Christmas Geoff, and you too Mrs. Jesus.

Geoff, If you do find Mrs. Jesus under your tree...enjoy!!

Just put her in a German Beer Wench's dress, and have Frau Christy serve you beer...and if Lisafurr asks, tell her you won her in a poker game, and you didn't want to be a bad winner by rejecting your spoils.

dude what are you smoking? i am about as far from beer wench as you can get. i will point you in the direction of where the beer is KEPT, but don't even think about asking me to bring you one 'cause unless you's payin' my bills, i ain't serving yo' ass a goddamn thing.

*snicker* You so don't come across as a Beer Wench. Besides, it's two fingers of Famous Grouse, and two fingers of water please.

Edited by bishopx

A lil' blue bird told me that Matt's in studio and lookin' fer a bass player...my phone hasn't been ringing.

Maybe I should audition........

That would be sooo nice

Stu, Blake, Geoff, Matt together on a record and (hoping) on tour...four awesome artists together...

Absolute kick ass

Let me answer this the way you would:

Then GO on the road! ;)

Oh come on Geoff, go for it. It would be so awesome to see you and Matt together again, and having the bass grooves that you originated being played by the perfect person to do so.

Charles is right. Also, you're the only one from the MGB Matt seems to still like lol

And there you have it, powerful arguments in favor of you kicking ass, Geoff. It would be truly awesome to drive 600 miles to see you with Matt. Shit, I'll even buy you a drink.

Don't think it will happen but I'm not opposed to it.....maybe someone could drop him a "hint".

Couldn't hurt. My bags are packed.....[not really, it's just a muso saying...].

Guest Bimbly

Just send Matt an email- looking for a bass player? You guys are old friends, couldn't hurt.

Like I said...I'm open.....

BTW I'm still friends with the guy I stole Ian from...in fact, he was the best man at my wedding 7 years ago.