Crusader

Ask Geoff ( Memorial Thread )

Damn them to hell... We had a mouse invasion one year, my Dad laid out a 4ft. long strip of sticky traps and then sat on the couch and would pick them off as they got stuck with a bb gun...at the worst of it, he maybe nailed 25 in the course of a night...interestingly enough, after about two months of that...and the efforts of our cat, we rarely saw even one of the little bastards.

you know, i have lived out in the boonies more than once, surrounded by plains or forest, both teeming with mice, and never once did i find 25 in my house in the course of one night. in fact, i never even saw TWO mice in the house in the course of a night. i call bullshit, you hyperbolic motherfucker.

you know, i have lived out in the boonies more than once, surrounded by plains or forest, both teeming with mice, and never once did i find 25 in my house in the course of one night. in fact, i never even saw TWO mice in the house in the course of a night. i call bullshit, you hyperbolic motherfucker.

And when you live in the ghetto next to a condemned house, and the house that you purchase turns out to be infested with them...you will see them in mass quantities. So with all due respect, osculate my gluteus maximus.

Hey Geoff, I just wanted to say this is kind of cool for you to do, answering people's questions about stuff and hanging around the forums. That said, I have a question.

What inspired you, Matt, and everyone else to make a record like Underdogs? Underdogs and LOTGA sound like they were made by two completely different bands, at times. What got you wanting to change your sound like that?

Hey Geoff, I just wanted to say this is kind of cool for you to do, answering people's questions about stuff and hanging around the forums. That said, I have a question.

What inspired you, Matt, and everyone else to make a record like Underdogs? Underdogs and LOTGA sound like they were made by two completely different bands, at times. What got you wanting to change your sound like that?

A REALLLLLY good producer.

Do a lot of questions get asked more than once in here? I've got all kinds of questions I've not asked because I don't want to repeat a question but 38 pages is a lot to go through to find out if they've been asked.