Crusader

Ask Geoff ( Memorial Thread )

Let me take a stab at this. I shaved my head because after years of shoulder length and longer hair, cool dye jobs, and chicks going nuts playing with it, it just got old, and became too much work. It's easier to manage now, and the feeling after a fresh shave is awesome. Besides out in cali it's a helluva a lot cooler in this heat. The women dig the baldness. I say if you have the head for it, try it, the shit will always grow back.

Are there any musicians here...??? Fuck these folks are dull....

Ya, welcome to Ottawa. Home to old people and boring civil servants. Its not our fault, this government town would suck the life out of anyone.

Ottawa must be easily one of the most reserved cities in North America.

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

Jesus. You were one of the reasons I picked up the bass again after letting them collect dust for several years. I heard Everything Is Automatic for the first time, and I wanted to groove like a motherfucker. Your encouragement when I was tentatively considering playing out again, was a primary reason why I went back on stage again. It's not often that someone we look up to and respect, reaches out to us, it will always be remembered and appreciated.

Thank you for all of the advice, encouragement, the humor, and taking all of us seriously. Rock the hell out of the great beyond...

Edited by bishopx