Sign in to follow this  
Crusader

Ask Geoff ( Memorial Thread )

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

That's okay, I hope you feel better soon.

whatd you like best about playing in ontario?

Ontario????Hmmmmm......The Horseshoe Tavern the chicks and the $1 street-dogs.Out here those fuckers charge$5!!!! ;)

Do you still have a lot of MGB memorabilia? Would any of it ever part your company?

Some old tour passes and a lot of "baggage"!!! ;)

Okay, I'm back.

What was your standard rig composed of in the studio and on the rode...Basses, Peddles, etc...

My basses, a cord,Rich Rocks bass rig......and maybe a 6-pack.

No pedals...Warne would take care of that stuff in the mix. Best to go down "dry" anyhow.Add the f-x after the fact. Good tone firts....THEN fuck it up!!! ;)

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

My wife says 1

I can't refute her

Put down that joint

And step away from the computer!!!

Thanx and come again!!! ;)

Sorry to get off-topic but I read somewhere that Brian Byrne's solo record hit #1 in Isreal. If any of you guys remember I Mother Earth, he was the singer that replaced Edwin. It was shocking because he didn't seem to make a dent in the charts here I'm wondering how he got any sort of distrubution that that far away?

Sticking on topic:

Firstly Geoff, it's awesome that you're taking the time to answer our questions, no matter how dumb they might be. I remember reading somewhere that during the recording of Underdogs there were a few songs that didn't make it on the record, some recorded, some not. One of those not to have been recorded is the now famous "Should've Been A Super Villain". Just wondering if you could give us anything about songs that you remember jamming but not recording, or those that you maybe altered drastically while in the studio. Did you do any covers songs as warm up before recording?

Super Villian huh...sorry I don't recall....it's been a while.

As far as I can rember we recorded everything that we went in with....'cept Rico and you've all heard that story.

AH HA! I don't even DO drugs, I'm just naturally like this

be afraid, be very afraid!

AH HA! I don't even DO drugs, I'm just naturally like this

be afraid, be very afraid!

Trust me....I ain't afraid o' nuthin'....HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you still have a lot of MGB memorabilia? Would any of it ever part your company?

can i have a tour pass so i can lie to people that don't know who you are and say i saw you 'back in the day'?

can i have a tour pass so i can lie to people that don't know who you are and say i saw you 'back in the day'?

You weren't that bartender at the Radisan in Austin were you???? If you were...Damn....I shoulda....oh....nevermind.

:angry:

Aback stage pass wouldn't do you no good now sister!!!! :angry:

no, but you probably shoulda anyway, slut

and i don't need the pass to do me any good, i just want it so i can lie and say it did

no, but you probably shoulda anyway, slut

and i don't need the pass to do me any good, i just want it so i can lie and say it did

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I like you....y'all's fucked up!!! ;)

see, most people do like me.

at least the people that actually matter, anyway.

I've got another question...what other types of music do you guys like...I mean stuff that you HATE to admit that you like!!! I'll spill my guts if you spill yours!!!

i fucking love justin timberlake. sexyback is a brilliant song and i don't care what anyone says. i also like the dixie chicks. but i will pretty much admit all my musical faults, because everyone has them and denying them is pointless.

J.T. I'll fergive you for that...LOL!!!Dixie Chicks ROCK!!!!

Great musicians...really!!! I couldn't play the banjo like that!!!!

Edited by the old guy

i like a lot of old 80s cock rock bullshit too. faster pussycat, bang tango, la guns, old motley crue.. the sleazier, the better. the more makeup and leather, the better.

I think it's funny that the "Punk Kids" think it's funny that I talk about punk, refering to The Clash, the Pistols, The Ramones The Damned...bla bla bla...'What??? Haven't you heard "The ANAL BLEEDING CUNT FUCKS"????....uhhhhh......no.Guess I ain't that punk.

Well, they broke up after their first gig.Formed the "Fist Jesus Crew" with the same members doin' the same songs....

WHOOO HOOO!!!!PUNK AS FUCK!!!!...............sheep. ;)

Edited by the old guy

Haha, I probably shouldn't admit it but Justin's Cry Me A River was damn good!

I liked a lot 80's hair rock too, LA Guns, Tesla, Poison,Crue, shit like that. Some rap...but not a lot...I need guitars...

after some careful consideration, I'd say I'd consider myself an Alanis fan.