Crusader

Ask Geoff ( Memorial Thread )

Okay, I'm back.

What was your standard rig composed of in the studio and on the rode...Basses, Peddles, etc...

My basses, a cord,Rich Rocks bass rig......and maybe a 6-pack.

No pedals...Warne would take care of that stuff in the mix. Best to go down "dry" anyhow.Add the f-x after the fact. Good tone firts....THEN fuck it up!!! ;)

Sorry to get off-topic but I read somewhere that Brian Byrne's solo record hit #1 in Isreal. If any of you guys remember I Mother Earth, he was the singer that replaced Edwin. It was shocking because he didn't seem to make a dent in the charts here I'm wondering how he got any sort of distrubution that that far away?

Sticking on topic:

Firstly Geoff, it's awesome that you're taking the time to answer our questions, no matter how dumb they might be. I remember reading somewhere that during the recording of Underdogs there were a few songs that didn't make it on the record, some recorded, some not. One of those not to have been recorded is the now famous "Should've Been A Super Villain". Just wondering if you could give us anything about songs that you remember jamming but not recording, or those that you maybe altered drastically while in the studio. Did you do any covers songs as warm up before recording?

Super Villian huh...sorry I don't recall....it's been a while.

As far as I can rember we recorded everything that we went in with....'cept Rico and you've all heard that story.

Do you still have a lot of MGB memorabilia? Would any of it ever part your company?

Some old tour passes and a lot of "baggage"!!! ;)

can i have a tour pass so i can lie to people that don't know who you are and say i saw you 'back in the day'?

Do you still have a lot of MGB memorabilia? Would any of it ever part your company?

Some old tour passes and a lot of "baggage"!!! ;)

can i have a tour pass so i can lie to people that don't know who you are and say i saw you 'back in the day'?

You weren't that bartender at the Radisan in Austin were you???? If you were...Damn....I shoulda....oh....nevermind.

:angry:

Aback stage pass wouldn't do you no good now sister!!!! :angry:

I think it's funny that the "Punk Kids" think it's funny that I talk about punk, refering to The Clash, the Pistols, The Ramones The Damned...bla bla bla...'What??? Haven't you heard "The ANAL BLEEDING CUNT FUCKS"????....uhhhhh......no.Guess I ain't that punk.

Well, they broke up after their first gig.Formed the "Fist Jesus Crew" with the same members doin' the same songs....

WHOOO HOOO!!!!PUNK AS FUCK!!!!...............sheep. ;)

Edited by the old guy